Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well I finally made it after wrestling Warofoz out of the way.....

Congrats Ithildin still the best looking around.

Congrats to Getto who should also get an award for the best sword collection

Always wonderful to see Min getting awards, especially for most helpful. You are just awesome Min.

Thanks to the mods for all the hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post

Bill59 isn't the only one who is dazzling us with a shiny dress.
      TheWhiteHand sure know how to pose for the photographers
      This is so you TheWhiteHand

i cant stop laughing

Comment

Congrats to all the winners

Ithildin well done my friend

getto well don’t To your first award

and Min it was no surprise you are so kind it’s beyond words to describe

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners so far:
          Ithildin you were a lock for this award as always! Truly classy!ghettodactyl what better way to announce yourself on the forum than with an outstanding MSSC collection and knowledge. Will be following closely with interest!
          Minuialwen what can I say? Your selflessness on this forum and beyond is warming!

must say - i’m loving my dress

Comment

Just did some catching up! What a red carpet! I'm still seeing stars from TheWhiteHands dress

And naturally a massive congrats to the 3 winners.
            Min, this place would not be the warmest and kindest place on Earth if it wasn't for you

Ithildin, you set the standards for all siggies

And to our rookie, I cannot wait to see what you post next in MSCC topic. Your wisdom and pictures keep astonishing me (and make me wish I could get my hands on those pretties)

Comment

Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
              Just did some catching up! What a red carpet! I'm still seeing stars from TheWhiteHands dress
              Are you positive that those stars you are seeing are from TheWhiteHands dress Vicksken??

Comment

Congrats Mumma Min, the heart and soul of this little home of ours.

Some shiny precious's going on.bling....bling.
                The Red Room
                https://www.flameofudun.net/forum/co...7-the-red-room

Comment

Congratulations to the winners thus far. My son loves the Flaming Red hair song so thanks for posting that. TheWhiteHand is looking incredibly Have fun everyone and thanks to the Mods for organising yet another great event.

Comment

Big congrats to our first 3 winners. All well deserved IMHO.
                    Last edited by bill59; 24th February 2019, 00:14.

Comment

Congrats Ithildin

Comment

Flame of Udûn
                        The Flamies 2018

The Comedian

The winner of The Comedian Award has spread fun and joy all over the forum. As a long time member, he has made his mark throughout the forum and it's members. His ability to twist a serious matter into a more light hearted joke is unbeatable - something the number of votes he's gotten is a proof of. He is a funny guy with something extra, Not only can he crack jokes like no other, he is also an incredble poet. His thread 'Poems and other ditties" is a wonderful addition to the forum. If you haven't visited it before, it's well worth a try. Here you'll find funny, beautiful and touching poems, verses and more.

It may have been natural with a poem of sorts to celebrate the winner, but I don't want to butcher the language more than I usually do. Better leave the word smithing to the pros. Thank you for spreading smiles across the forum, Dave.

Dave Mac
                        (21 votes)

Runner up: Valar (10)

Honorable mentions: Eti (4), oldduffer (2), pocketreef (2), Bill59 (1), FrodoEyes (1), Red (1), Stig (1), Valheruerkan (1), Vicksken (1)

Comment

Could have not been anyone else. Congrats Dave.

Comment

Flame of Udûn
                            The Flamies 2018

The Comedian

The winner of The Comedian Award has spread fun and joy all over the forum. As a long time member, he has made his mark throughout the forum and it's members. His ability to twist a serious matter into a more light hearted joke is unbeatable - something the number of votes he's gotten is a proof of. He is a funny guy with something extra, Not only can he crack jokes like no other, he is also an incredble poet. His thread 'Poems and other ditties" is a wonderful addition to the forum. If you haven't visited it before, it's well worth a try. Here you'll find funny, beautiful and touching poems, verses and more.

It may have been natural with a poem of sorts to celebrate the winner, but I don't want to butcher the language more than I usually do. Better leave the word smithing to the pros. Thank you for spreading smiles across the forum, Dave.

Dave Mac
                            (21 votes)

Runner up: Valar (10)

Honorable mentions: Eti (4), oldduffer (2), pocketreef (2), Bill59 (1), FrodoEyes (1), Red (1), Stig (1), Valheruerkan (1), Vicksken (1)
                            well done Dave you had my vote and wow honored to be 3rd in comedian

Comment

FIX!

It's a plot to set me on fire gradually I think!

In all seriousness though I thank you all for putting up with me as I know there is a deep well of humour we all share from to water the threads with a smile or two and I am lucky enough to have seemingly passed a lot of water

(Must be to many visits to the Flamies bar! )

Thank you to those who took the time to vote across the board and thank you to my Fellow Flamers and lovely Mods who create a lot to see the lighter side in

Comment

Minuialwen ghettodactyl Dave Mac Congrats to you all on your wins.

Comment

Look at this jolly brit which has come down the red carpet. Welcome, FrodoEyes - looking dapper there!

Comment

We want more we want more we want more

Look at this jolly brit which has come down the red carpet. Welcome, FrodoEyes - looking dapper there!
                                    FrodoEyes you look constipated

Comment

Originally posted by Eti View Post
                                      FrodoEyes you look constipated

Let's wait a couple of days before we make this the new poop thread

Comment

What a cranking start to the Flamies! I was lucky enough to have the beautiful Idril on my arm but I dont think she liked our entrance music...

Congrats to all the winners so far! A couple of my votes got up!
                                        Wonderful award ceremony so far!
                                        "I aim to misbehave." Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

Comment

Congrats crack pot Dave

Comment

Working...
                                          X