Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minuialwen Cool! I will shoot that off tomorrow for mine then. Sweet!!

By the way I love that new signature picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Elessar View Post
      I couldn’t get this thing to tag you but u also wanted to say to you that my thoughts are with you as well. If I can help in anyway let me know.
      Thanks Josh. There is very real power in positive thinking, whether it comes from yourself or others. It is very much appreciated my friend, believe me.

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
      Thanks so much! Hopefully, I'll find out in a month of so from the tests how things will be. Whatever happens, it is what it is and we will make the best out of it! Just keep smiling, if anything, it will make people wonder what you have been up to.
      Originally posted by Elessar View Post
      No problem at all. . I will keep you in my thoughts and fingers crossed it all goes well.
      Same here Ithildin. Sending good thoughts your way.

Originally posted by Red View Post
      Sorry for my absence since the after party. Lost a few days there *burp* have no idea what happened.

Originally posted by Red View Post
      Sorry to hear about the drama (think I may have been there where you are my friend) DD. If you or Ith need a chat, vent feel free to send me a PM. Always happy to just listen as I know we all have our hard times.

Peace out.
      Thank you for those kind words Matt. It's because of things like this that you belong in the Hall of Flame mate. Don't you ever dare doubt it!

'A Balrog. A demon of the ancient world.'

Comment

Originally posted by DD View Post

Thanks Josh. There is very real power in positive thinking, whether it comes from yourself or others. It is very much appreciated my friend, believe me.

Comment

I'm finishing up (painting and decorating) a pile of poop and will have packages on their way on Monday, with spares ready when requested. I wonder who will get the AP ... Yes. They'll be numbered.

Comment

Number 2 has to be the 1 to get !

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Mac View Post

Comment

Absolutely!
                They will have to be added to the registry.

Comment

Originally posted by Annabel View Post

I'm finishing up (painting and decorating) a pile of poop and will have packages on their way on Monday, with spares ready when requested. I wonder who will get the AP ... Yes. They'll be numbered.

I have a funny feeling that they will all be numbered number 2.

Comment

Congratulations Award Winners

Postage & packaging prices to send awards:

New Zealand Post: Standard International Air Mail - No Tracking
                    Customs sticker will read: plastic ornament, value $2 NZD

NZ = $5 NZD (national post)
                    Australia = $10 NZD Standard International Airmail
                    Rest of the World = $17 NZD Standard International Airmail

Payments may be made to my PayPal account: tardisblue@hotmail.com
                    Please pay the fee.

With your sending address, please include your forum name & contact phone number. I'll put ph # on parcel.

Just paid. And quoting Annabel's post as a reminder to the other HoFses

Comment

Today I sent Lisa at Weta the contacts for the winners of the very cool mid-time prizes. She's out of the country at the moment, but will be back and prizes sent out closer to the end of the month. Please be patient Annabel , Homunculus1916 and Elavie

Yesterday I sent the smaller prizes for 1st, 10th and 25th ballot entry winners. Depending of how fast the postal service works, the prizes should arrive in one to two weeks. Celaglar , Morgoth and ghettodactyl got a little surprise coming

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190311_094148.jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.1 KB ID:	140789

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
                        Today I sent Lisa at Weta the contacts for the winners of the very cool mid-time prizes. She's out of the country at the moment, but will be back and prizes sent out closer to the end of the month. Please be patient Annabel , Homunculus1916 and Elavie

Yesterday I sent the smaller prizes for 1st, 10th and 25th ballot entry winners. Depending of how fast the postal service works, the prizes should arrive in one to two weeks. Celaglar , Morgoth and ghettodactyl got a little surprise coming

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20190311_094148.jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.1 KB ID:	140789
                        Thanks Stig

I've gotten a bit behind in posting out the flaming poops....still painting them Many changes.... No longer at Uni and started a temp job today.

The first batch are numbered 1-9 & 1x AP
                        #2 is the grail...and maybe #3 if you've seen that diaper/nappy advert. Especially if I make the paint work extra runny.

I'll be posting a thread soon that's lavished with step-by-step pics: The Making of HoF
                        Be sure to look out for it...mind your step!
                        Last edited by Annabel; 14th March 2019, 18:13.

Comment

My surprise has been received! Thanks again for this Stig
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	lIh24OSl0yxsiSo68xQIceSSZs-EeAD5zKUiGbZVwFEeTPfs6eiJlMX33iQTVkEx9VYgXvTuyy2D_Fy1SpG0TRzmytVTqviNsO_yX38m9AWtjU86lvjsQeFa_ZWWlZJS4CyB9L4ebhTMrIHcvNtr36LZ7Xjxi7Ftj8z41jEKKoZaSUq-3H9qls9dRu3WY83O0IpXQ6KyG9eklw6RuXIk8xOh0gJ6jvrbWNv0yy3CMbo5Q6XfAjE5AGXpkQCuy_0
Views:	78
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	141006

Comment

That was quick

Comment

I've gotten a bit behind in posting out the flaming poops....still painting them Many changes.... No longer at Uni and started a temp job today.

The first batch are numbered 1-9 & 1x AP
                              AP = Artist's Poop?

Comment

Originally posted by Olórin View Post

AP = Artist's Poop?

Comment

Originally posted by Celaglar View Post
                                  My surprise has been received! Thanks again for this Stig
                                  Click image for larger version

Name:	lIh24OSl0yxsiSo68xQIceSSZs-EeAD5zKUiGbZVwFEeTPfs6eiJlMX33iQTVkEx9VYgXvTuyy2D_Fy1SpG0TRzmytVTqviNsO_yX38m9AWtjU86lvjsQeFa_ZWWlZJS4CyB9L4ebhTMrIHcvNtr36LZ7Xjxi7Ftj8z41jEKKoZaSUq-3H9qls9dRu3WY83O0IpXQ6KyG9eklw6RuXIk8xOh0gJ6jvrbWNv0yy3CMbo5Q6XfAjE5AGXpkQCuy_0
Views:	78
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	141006
                                  Wooooo, very nice, lucky you Celaglar. Congrats.

Annabel , not sure if I would want #3.
                                  if AP is artist's poop, who contributed the 'raw material' for all the other HoF trophies?

Comment

#3 has gloopy texture additional to the others. Only looks runny.
                                    And still in the style of High Kitch.

Comment

Hi everyone!! So so sorry for the late reply! I’ve been so busy at work and planning for my wedding that I will be having next week..: so I’ve been IMA! Thank you for the votes and as a thank you ... I was there in the unveiling of the new Aragorn statue and I have high res pics with my full frame without the glass and I’ll share it here first !!!

My my tree beard is coming soon! So I’ll be sure to share it here with you framers first!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing your photos and hearing about you review of him.

Comment

Wow that is an amazing thank you gift Bslayer8! So looking forward to the pictures, when you have time of course.

May you have perfect weather for your wedding day, and may it be a day full of fond memories that will last a life time. Congrats on making your best friend your partner for life.

Comment

Working...
                                          X