Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celaglar , if you go to the bottom of this post; https://www.flameofudun.net/forum/ge...ony#post139338, you will see a 'linked' table of contents for each of the awards. Go to each award and it will state a) which member won the award and how many votes they received as well as the same info for the runner up and all 'honourable mentions'. By going to each award, you can then see if you were nominated for that award and how many votes you received. I hope this all makes sense to you.

Comment

Not sure how many members noticed the 'writing' in the upper right hand corner of the red carpet photos. This was placed there to give recognition to those Flamers that sent in red carpet photos with their answers to my 1000th member giveaway plus one that sent his to me. Thank you so much for doing so.
      We hope you all had a wonderful Flamies this year, and that the 'After Moot' at ghettodactyl worked well for all. A special thanks to ghettodactyl for letting us use his place for the After Moot. Some of you had amazing 'modes' of transportation. Warofoz, please make sure the Witch-King gets his ride back before the 2019 Flamies begin.

This ends the official part of the 2018 Flamie Awards and Celebration.

Please feel free to continue posting in this thread.
      Last edited by Minuialwen; 26th February 2019, 14:39. Reason: needed to add info and correct grammar

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
        Celaglar , if you go to the bottom of this post; https://www.flameofudun.net/forum/ge...ony#post139338, you will see a 'linked' table of contents for each of the awards. Go to each award and it will state a) which member won the award and how many votes they received as well as the same info for the runner up and all 'honourable mentions'. By going to each award, you can then see if you were nominated for that award and how many votes you received. I hope this all makes sense to you.
        Thanks Minuialwen for this excellent explanation, but thats just the thing. I have checked them all and am never mentioned as honorable mention. Seeing I got 4 nominations made me curious

Comment

Celaglar , the tables were copied and pasted to the forum before they were ready to be. It is getting fixed as I type or right after I finish this post to you. Sorry for any confusion this has caused you.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
            Celaglar , the tables were copied and pasted to the forum before they were ready to be. It is getting fixed as I type or right after I finish this post to you. Sorry for any confusion this has caused you.
            Haha no worries. I was too quick.

Comment

Congrats all winners!

Comment

Originally posted by Celaglar View Post

Haha no worries. I was too quick.
                It's was just a mixup between Min and myself. I copied some numbers which weren't ready to be published (a mix of new and old numbers ). So sorry about this.
                At least we didn't announce the wrong award winner or anything :

Comment

A belated big Congrats to the Flaming Poop winners!

Some have said it better before but a massive thanks to our magical hosts and the rocking after party. If I remembered things more clearly I would have said it's another one for the books but oddly enough I can't

And with this we're done! Can't wait for next year

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tired-Dog-1.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	139807

Comment

Valar Thank you for those kind words.

Stig Love when you do the stats. I'm a stat junkie so it feeds that. I also want to thank you for being part of this forum. You're also a reason this place runs the way it does and these awards go the way that you do.

Comment

Big congrats to Josh and Red. Well deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by bill59 View Post
                        Big congrats to Josh and Red. Well deserved.
                        Thank you, Bill.

Comment

A leisurely float along the river is fine by me. It's like the great Hobbit Bilbo said:

“You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to.”

So I will just let the river sweep me along and hit shore now and then

Great job Mods. Another fine, fine Flamies

Comment

For the Hall of Flame awardees, I will acquire an up to date price for sending by Friday this week. Watch this space

Comment

Originally posted by Annabel View Post
                              For the Hall of Flame awardees, I will acquire an up to date price for sending by Friday this week. Watch this space
                              I'll be keeping an eye out for it.

Fantastic awards ceremony! They just keep getting better and better!

Comment

A belated but booming congrats to all the winners and nominees! The Flamies really makes this place more of a community than any other forum around; proud to thread with you all :-)
                                "They are many, my names, like the carrion circling Golgotha."

Comment

Originally posted by Elessar View Post
                                  I also want to thank you for being part of this forum. You're also a reason this place runs the way it does
                                  This can be interpreted several ways

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post

LOL Stig!

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post

Only meant in the best of ways.

Comment

Hi Annabel. I have been watching this space with both eyes and have yet to see the up to date price. It is now 11:49 on Friday. Hoping University has not kept you so busy that you have forgotten.

So looking forward to adding this to my collection room.

Comment

What’s this about?

Scriff

Comment

Working...
                                          X