Pokémon Go

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokémon Go

If there has been a couple of days since my last visit here, you can probably find me roaming the streets of my home town trying to catch cute pocket monsters.

Now that the game has added friends and trading, I am curios who plays the game. And some may even want to add me as a friend

Nah I play the Jurassic World version

Comment

I have played this a lot when it came out, but not anymore. They should have had this option from the beginning, keeping it interesting.

Comment

Maybe. Especially as they advertised with it before the game came out. But the good thing is that they keep rolling out new stuff - and makes it interesting that way.

Comment

I still play the ultra moon and ultra sun with my nephews when they come over. but not hooked on go yet

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
            I still play the ultra moon and ultra sun with my nephews when they come over. but not hooked on go yet
            I am not a real player, as I've never played the original games. I DO have a DS, so there's nothing stopping me, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post

I am not a real player, as I've never played the original games. I DO have a DS, so there's nothing stopping me, really.
              Worth a try even if it is just the once . It was kind of cool that I was able to transfer my save files from those first pokemon games on the gameboy all the way to the DS games. My nephews don't know it but those pokemon in my safe files have come a long way

Comment

My girlfriend and I played this a lot when it came out. We used it as an excuse to go for a walk every night. I think I am around level 31 now or something, but only start up occasionally. I thought the idea of the game was nice, but they needed to implement more things to keep it fresh. I really missed the option to battle directly with my girlfriend. Now I had to kick her out of Gyms in order to fight here (she is Blue, I am Red).

Comment

Originally posted by Celaglar View Post
                  (she is Blue, I am Red).

Comment

I’ve never done the P Go .............. well, I have a lot as the years pass but not the game

Comment

Working...
                    X