Flamer award 2017?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is certainly something we haven't seen before...

Comment

Is that a weta?

Comment

I liked your look from last years Flamies better Vicksken:

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post

With the awards looming ever close on the horizon, the guests are really starting to pour in now.

One of our Rookies has just stepped onto the Red Carpet. Vicksken, you are looking absolutely Wicked this evening!

Comment

If you take a look at the PDF I attached to this post, you'll get a sneak peek of this year's Flamies. Feel free to print the PDF to make notes while you browse the forum. Could make it easier to go through the whole voting process. The official thread on nominations and voting will be posted on Tuesday if everything goes as planned.

vote-notes.pdf
          Last edited by Stig; 14th February 2018, 20:50.

Comment

Stig Thanks for that pdf. It will come in handy for sure But I bet the Fell Beast bus will roll over all the other contenders

Comment

Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
              Stig Thanks for that pdf. It will come in handy for sure But I bet the Fell Beast bus will roll over all the other contenders
              Au contraire mon ami, I'm betting that MoS will simply blow the rest of the competition into oblivion! (While I don't have it personally, I can't deny it's pretty spectacular...)

Comment

Yay! Can't wait for the Flamies to start, always so much fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Little Lion View Post

Au contraire mon ami, I'm betting that MoS will simply blow the rest of the competition into oblivion! (While I don't have it personally, I can't deny it's pretty spectacular...)
                  It will be quite a battle for sure but I was actually trying to tell Stig he made a typo. Guess I was too subtle

Comment

Originally posted by Little Lion View Post

I will not vote for either of them.

Comment

It will be quite a battle for sure but I was actually trying to tell Stig he made a typo. Guess I was too subtle
                      Dawn made me aware of it. I just didn't have the chance to correct before I left for work this morning.

The smog in Mordor has become really bad, so the Fell Beast bus is the best option if you care about your environment

Comment

Here I was hoping to catch a ride on top of Grond. Buses are for the 'lay folk'.

Comment

Did someone say Flamies??

Comment

Oh geez. That totally went over my head. Had to go back and reread. Too funny!!

Comment

I have just sent in my votes (actually I did it this morning)
                              I usually leave it to the last minute. Strange to be the first one for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
                                I have just sent in my votes (actually I did it this morning)
                                I usually leave it to the last minute. Strange to be the first one for a change.
                                How did you do that?
                                I haven't seen a nomination thread yet... (Or were your vote a trial run for you mods?)

Comment

Originally posted by Herendil View Post

How did you do that?
                                  I haven't seen a nomination thread yet... (Or were your vote a trial run for you mods?)
                                  Kinda, I had to check that it worked. I even had some help from two very kind forum members to run through the whole thing too

Comment

Now for the real thing

Comment

Just put in my votes, but it said that I didn't reply 3 things

Comment

Just put in my votes, but it said that I didn't reply 3 things
                                        If you leave out any of the steps, like "address line 2" it read it as unanswered. As long as you entered the three required fields you should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post

If you leave out any of the steps, like "address line 2" it read it as unanswered. As long as you entered the three required fields you should be good.
                                          Pjew! I thought I didn't reply to one of The Questions.

But I must say that I really liked the layout of the survey. Naturally some questions are just impossible to decide on but I guess that will always be the case on a forum like this

Comment

Working...
                                          X