Kropserkel, Etsy and Stansborough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kropserkel, Etsy and Stansborough

Just curious I know everyone here collects stuff from United Cutlery but was wondering if anyone has branched out into Kropserkel where they sell Amazing ringwraith and witch king costume and full on all metal armor all custom made including a witch king helm custom made and the twilight witch king helm in metal. These however cool they are would bankrupt the average collector.

Then there is Etsy where anyone can make and sell stuff like Striders Ranger quiver. I think they also sell elfish bows and arrows though not sure how the quality will be.

Then there's Stansborough where they sell official reproductions of Gandalf's robes and hat. They also sell the official reproduction of the Fellowship's elven grey cape. This is made from New Zealand sheep's wool. I think they run though about $500-$600 United States dollars.

Anyway just wondering if people have bought any of the above or heard of them or whatever. I saw a post from like a year ago having a Lord of the Rings Museum replicas costume registry so I thought why not ask about these other companies.

I have a pair of Kropserkel Boromir vambraces. They are beautiful

I would like a ringwraith costume. Maybe one day.

Comment

Yea turns out the Fellowship cloak is $800 for normal length and $850 for extra long. Moral of the story is they will probably stop making all of these before I can buy any as they are all so expensive. Lol oh well we can all dream.

Comment

Working...
      X