Flaggen Pehl Banners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally got the Kings Banner. It is great. While I don’t have them all I do now have all I need and not enough space to hang them. Sigh....

Comment

Originally posted by Idril View Post
      I finally got the Kings Banner. It is great. While I don’t have them all I do now have all I need and not enough space to hang them. Sigh....
      I'm so glad you got one before they disappeared again. It is my favorite banner from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Idril View Post
        Nice Idril, good work. It is a great banner. I want all my banners up, but I fear my wife wouldn't accept that as a reason to move house!!

Comment

Does anyone have the Gil-Galad one? My German is a bit rusty but this website doesn't seem to mention it coming with a "hangar" (I so don't know the official Flag word for this):

https://www.flaggen-pehl.de/FLAGGEN-...1m6i66u85ie8pr

For some reason I keep getting drawn to it and since I might go for another why not go the whole way, right?

Comment

I’m sure the GG flag never came with a hanger. Only the Rohan Hall banners and the Gondor Kings banner came with hanging rods

Comment

Idril thanks for the quick reply. Guess that means I would need to steal a broomstick

Comment

Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
                Idril thanks for the quick reply. Guess that means I would need to steal a broomstick
                You just need to go to the nearest 'women's' parking lot Vicksken, most of us don't remember where we left our 'mode of transportation' anyway.

Comment

Minuialwen I would never dare to steal one of those sticks. The risk of ending up like this for ever is just too big
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	boston-terrier-french-bulldog-crochet-frogs-hats.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	128016

Comment

Just think how many kisses you would get if you ended up looking like that Vicksken , not to mention the number of beds you could sleep in.

Plus washing dishes would become some much better ...

Comment

Working...
                    X