X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlyingFool
    replied
    Originally posted by gideon View Post

Family members take up lots of space. Why don't you ..........

....never mind.

That's a great... errr... WEIRD idea!

Leave a comment:

• gideon
    replied
    Originally posted by finarfin View Post

Same here

No idea whatsoever, I just know things will magically work out. They always do
    Let us hope so.

Leave a comment:

• finarfin
    replied

Exactly. I just love the banners placed behind the Berserker figure. It is a huge plus and while the pose has similarities to the Sideshow Berserker, the banners make it very different.

The idea that you gat something this size and detailed for $900 US is staggering.

I have no idea where I am going to put the three pieces I ordered - Sauron - Khazad-dum Balrog - Berserker - with the massive footprint of each. But it is a problem I will solve before shipping.
    Same here

No idea whatsoever, I just know things will magically work out. They always do

Leave a comment:

• gideon
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyingFool View Post

That's the spirit

Same with me, I have Sauron and Aragorn on PO with probably the Balrog to follow. And right now I'm already running out of space
    Family members take up lots of space. Why don't you ..........

....never mind.

Leave a comment:

• Ithildin
    replied
    Got my DX ordered!

Super excited for this one! It's going to be fun finding out which combination of switch-out parts I like the best.

Leave a comment:

• FlyingFool
    replied
    I have no idea where I am going to put the three pieces I ordered - Sauron - Khazad-dum Balrog - Berserker - with the massive footprint of each. But it is a problem I will solve before shipping.
    That's the spirit

Same with me, I have Sauron and Aragorn on PO with probably the Balrog to follow. And right now I'm already running out of space

Leave a comment:

• gideon
    replied
    Originally posted by finarfin View Post
    Amazing piece and price. The banners is a huge plus.
    Exactly. I just love the banners placed behind the Berserker figure. It is a huge plus and while the pose has similarities to the Sideshow Berserker, the banners make it very different.

The idea that you gat something this size and detailed for $900 US is staggering.

Last edited by gideon; 5 September 2020, 07:39.

Leave a comment:

• finarfin
    replied
    Amazing piece and price. The banners is a huge plus.

Leave a comment:

• joogle
    replied
    I like the berserker but absolutely hate bases that over the top

also I have no experience on prime 1 and their final quality

the balrog I think is nice but don’t like light up stuff feels toyish to me

ugh I wish sideshow also still made LOTR so we had more optoons

Leave a comment:

• Fredrik Felagund
    replied
    Originally posted by Elessar View Post

Gets my point home I think. It does seem that we are on this one at least. It’s great that some of you all are really digging this one. That’s a good thing. I expect it will look very cool in the collections of those who order it.
    I'm firmly with Elessar on this one.
    The only one of the Prime1 we have seen so far that I even considered getting, regardless of price, is the Balrog.

But to all of you that like them, more polystone to you.

/ Best regards, Fredrik

Leave a comment:

• Elessar
    replied
    Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

Now that is some real dislike for something right there. I guess we are on the polar opposites on this one, as I think it's epic. What makes all our collections unique.
    Gets my point home I think. It does seem that we are on this one at least. It’s great that some of you all are really digging this one. That’s a good thing. I expect it will look very cool in the collections of those who order it.

Leave a comment:

• Ithildin
    replied
    Originally posted by Elessar View Post
    I honestly wouldn’t even want a free copy to review.
    Now that is some real dislike for something right there. I guess we are on the polar opposites on this one, as I think it's epic. What makes all our collections unique.

Leave a comment:

• joogle
    replied
    This is tempting even though it’s an exact copy of Sideshow

i just wish they kept bases more simpler - the sword will also put the height at 38 inches

i have yet to see a prime 1 production piece in people’s hand - how
    is the end quality product

also do they hold up value compared to like Weta and sideshow sell.

Leave a comment:

• bishop
    replied
    DX ordered !!!!

Leave a comment:

• gideon
    replied
    Ordered the Berserker . One of my absolute favorite characters from any of the films. The figure is amazing and a real bargain compared to other statues.
    Last edited by gideon; 4 September 2020, 04:38.

Leave a comment:

• Plat
    replied
    My favourites are Sauron EX and Gandalf vs Balrog ex.

Luckily this one and Aragorn didn't hit my nerve.

Leave a comment:

• Enthycia
    replied
    This berserker is what gets me super sad for prime 1. When I first heard about prime 1 hitting lotr line with 1:4 I was so hyped. Big characters on good quality ( or so I tought )

now seen these they tend to lean The way of base is half The statue ( not really a fan of this ) there is so much going on every base that they are super hard to display ( not mention size of The bases ) with anything else than one statue at a time and I aint friend of that style personally. More simply bases would do the job alot better and they would made less mistakes too ????

What comes to theyr newest release of berserker its a near straigh copy of sideshows old statue. I dont know about y guys but I keep these things piece of art and stealing other companys work so boldly just make me abit sad. Hoped more originality and fresh looks on things instead we got punch of statues that are near The old line with just updated look :/ big big disapointment

anyhow they are for sure good statues and I am glad for anyone whos getting em. I just dont feel much about em personally. The only good piece this far for me is balrog dia and it has it own problems. And wont be getting it before second hand sells hit The market as prime 1 shitty politic with ex raised The price so high in EU. Straight from prime 1 it cost me 2400 and from retailer 2200 so no thanks.

Leave a comment:

• FlyingFool
    replied
    Awesome statue!
    I also don't see the purpose of the "unmasked" portrait and the severed head is a little gross. So for me the Reg would be the way to go, at a good price point too

Leave a comment:

• Radagaster
    replied
    Good thing the Sideshow 1/4 Premium Format version of this one is still out there, and uses mixed media.

Leave a comment:

• Elessar
    replied
    Really haven’t had too much of an issue with their releases until now. I’ll be honest and say for me this one is terrible. We never see these guys without their masks, they didn’t look like a work out fiend, the base is a bit much, and the severed head is a little tacky. So for me while I will be getting the Balrog and I’d love to get Aragorn this one I honestly wouldn’t even want a free copy to review.
    Last edited by Elessar; 4 September 2020, 01:39.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X