PRIME 1 studio (1/4 scale) LOTR line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My head gets dizzy just thinking of the possibilities of 1/4 scale LOTR heaven. I missed out on the SS Berserker and have been gutted ever since, so I would like to see Prime do one of their own. Missed Lurtz as well, so if that on Primes list, I'm game. A Cave Troll would also be very much welcomed by me. I realize that it wouldn't be in 1/4 scale though. Can they do other scales? If they are limited to 1/4 then a Cave troll is out. That thing would be massive. Doing the fellowship would be a huge commitment for them and something that I don't believe that they would go for. But I could see them doing a 1/4 Gimli and that would be epic.

I find myself very much looking to when these are reveled and we see what they have up their sleeves for us.

Comment

I’m guessing these will be fully sculpted, no mixed media, pretty sure I’ve not seen them do any other mixed media pieces ?, I maybe wrong on that

Comment

I believe they have done a fabric cape on some of their pieces as well as sculpted cape version. Interestingly enough, the sculpted cape version always sells out first.

Comment

It may not be LOTR but still plenty to drool over.

The Red Room
          https://www.flameofudun.net/forum/co...7-the-red-room

Comment

Originally posted by Red View Post

Were you talking about the girl at the beginning of the video Red?

Seriously though, I am really getting excited to see what Prime brings to the LOTR world. I think they are going to be epic.

Comment

extremely excited, lads

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

Were you talking about the girl at the beginning of the video Red?

Seriously though, I am really getting excited to see what Prime brings to the LOTR world. I think they are going to be epic.
                Nope didn't even raise an eyebrow, or anything else for that matter.

Originally posted by Blue Book of Eastmarch View Post
                extremely excited, lads
                Somebody is though.
                The Red Room

Comment

Wow, seeing that video, they make some stunning statues, incredible stuff, so excited to see what they come up with.

The beginning weren’t bad either

Comment

Originally posted by Moriaman View Post
                    Wow, seeing that video, they make some stunning statues, incredible stuff, so excited to see what they come up with.

The beginning weren’t bad either
                    They certainly put plenty of work into their bases.

Congrats on the big 100

The Red Room

Comment

I’ve seen a lot of their DC stuff but I’d not seen a lot of what’s in the video before, as you say the bases are something else!

100 indeed thanks Red , seems strange considering how long we’c Been around these parts

Comment

Originally posted by Red View Post

This Prime 1 review is awesome! I really can't wait to have a glimpse of their take on Middle-earth. It has every potential to be breathtaking!!

Comment

tkx for sharing this Red . Indeed all is so crisp.

Comment

Originally posted by pocketreef View Post
                            tkx for sharing this Red . Indeed all is so crisp.
                            The Red Room

Comment

Guys check this post regarding ongoing projects on the official Prime 1 instagram
                              https://www.instagram.com/p/BnVlkwVBmwv

I see Aragorn in the corner with Anduril

Comment

Thanks for posting Rena, so now we know we will see Aragorn, Berserker, Lurtz, Sauron and 1 we don’t know of yet , I’ll bet on Morgul Lord!

zooming in in on the base to try and make anything out, can’t quite see but it looks intricate
                                Last edited by Moriaman; 6 September 2018, 09:52. Reason: Added question

Comment

Oh wow, I am really getting excited to see them! I was looking at that base too. I have great feeling about these.

Comment

O man, Weta better make a new 1/6-scaled Aragorn/Strider or Elessar soon or I might not be able to resist

Comment

Comment

I wonder if it's Aragorn from this scene:
                                        Click image for larger version  Name:	latest?cb=20130319232933.jpg Views:	1 Size:	350.7 KB ID:	127610

If it is, I'm doomed

Comment

Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
                                          I wonder if it's Aragorn from this scene:
                                          Click image for larger version Name:	latest?cb=20130319232933.jpg Views:	1 Size:	350.7 KB ID:	127610

If it is, I'm doomed
                                          yep it certainly looks like the statue Aragorn has his Strider outfit + Anduril

Comment

Working...
                                          X