PRIME 1 studio (1/4 scale) LOTR line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favourites are Sauron EX and Gandalf vs Balrog ex.

Luckily this one and Aragorn didn't hit my nerve.

Comment

Ordered the Berserker . One of my absolute favorite characters from any of the films. The figure is amazing and a real bargain compared to other statues.
      Last edited by gideon; 4 September 2020, 04:38.

Comment

DX ordered !!!!

Comment

This is tempting even though it’s an exact copy of Sideshow

i just wish they kept bases more simpler - the sword will also put the height at 38 inches

i have yet to see a prime 1 production piece in people’s hand - how
          is the end quality product

also do they hold up value compared to like Weta and sideshow sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Elessar View Post
            I honestly wouldn’t even want a free copy to review.
            Now that is some real dislike for something right there. I guess we are on the polar opposites on this one, as I think it's epic. What makes all our collections unique.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

Now that is some real dislike for something right there. I guess we are on the polar opposites on this one, as I think it's epic. What makes all our collections unique.
              Gets my point home I think. It does seem that we are on this one at least. It’s great that some of you all are really digging this one. That’s a good thing. I expect it will look very cool in the collections of those who order it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elessar View Post

Gets my point home I think. It does seem that we are on this one at least. It’s great that some of you all are really digging this one. That’s a good thing. I expect it will look very cool in the collections of those who order it.
                I'm firmly with Elessar on this one.
                The only one of the Prime1 we have seen so far that I even considered getting, regardless of price, is the Balrog.

But to all of you that like them, more polystone to you.

/ Best regards, Fredrik

Comment

I like the berserker but absolutely hate bases that over the top

also I have no experience on prime 1 and their final quality

the balrog I think is nice but don’t like light up stuff feels toyish to me

ugh I wish sideshow also still made LOTR so we had more optoons

Comment

Amazing piece and price. The banners is a huge plus.

Comment

Originally posted by finarfin View Post
                      Amazing piece and price. The banners is a huge plus.
                      Exactly. I just love the banners placed behind the Berserker figure. It is a huge plus and while the pose has similarities to the Sideshow Berserker, the banners make it very different.

The idea that you gat something this size and detailed for $900 US is staggering.

I have no idea where I am going to put the three pieces I ordered - Sauron - Khazad-dum Balrog - Berserker - with the massive footprint of each. But it is a problem I will solve before shipping.
                      Last edited by gideon; 5 September 2020, 07:39.

Comment

Originally posted by gideon View Post
                        I have no idea where I am going to put the three pieces I ordered - Sauron - Khazad-dum Balrog - Berserker - with the massive footprint of each. But it is a problem I will solve before shipping.
                        That's the spirit

Same with me, I have Sauron and Aragorn on PO with probably the Balrog to follow. And right now I'm already running out of space

Comment

Got my DX ordered!

Super excited for this one! It's going to be fun finding out which combination of switch-out parts I like the best.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingFool View Post

That's the spirit

Same with me, I have Sauron and Aragorn on PO with probably the Balrog to follow. And right now I'm already running out of space
                            Family members take up lots of space. Why don't you ..........

....never mind.

Comment

Exactly. I just love the banners placed behind the Berserker figure. It is a huge plus and while the pose has similarities to the Sideshow Berserker, the banners make it very different.

The idea that you gat something this size and detailed for $900 US is staggering.

Same here

No idea whatsoever, I just know things will magically work out. They always do

Comment

Originally posted by finarfin View Post

Same here

No idea whatsoever, I just know things will magically work out. They always do
                                Let us hope so.

Comment

Family members take up lots of space. Why don't you ..........

....never mind.

That's a great... errr... WEIRD idea!

Comment

I ordered
                                    • Sauron Ex
                                    • Aragorn Reg
                                    • Balrog vs Gandalf Reg

I think I'm fine displaying both in its regular form so I thought I could just save the money. Sauron exclusive was a must though in my opinion.

(I had the weta sauron but the head fell and broke into a million pieces now its garbage don't know if its even fixable because its very shattered. headless sauron now)

Comment

Prime 1 is doing a 'next level showcase' on the YouTube channel so the rest of the teased (or even surprise) LOTR pieces night be unveiled in half an hour.
                                      IG: @randy_bagginses

Comment

RandyBaggins, I'm watching it right now. Keeping my fingers crossed for some new reveals.

Originally posted by majidarif View Post
                                        I ordered
                                        • Sauron Ex
                                        • Aragorn Reg
                                        • Balrog vs Gandalf Reg

I think I'm fine displaying both in its regular form so I thought I could just save the money. Sauron exclusive was a must though in my opinion.

(I had the weta sauron but the head fell and broke into a million pieces now its garbage don't know if its even fixable because its very shattered. headless sauron now)

Nice list, I have all of those plus the Uruk-hai Berserker. Looking forward to more.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2020-09-24 040926.jpg Views:	1 Size:	79.9 KB ID:	193603Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2020-09-24 040819.jpg Views:	1 Size:	72.7 KB ID:	193604Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2020-09-24 041035.jpg Views:	1 Size:	70.2 KB ID:	193606Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2020-09-24 040952.jpg Views:	1 Size:	107.5 KB ID:	193605
                                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-09-24 041433.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	193608Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-09-24 041348.jpg
Views:	515
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	193609
                                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-09-24 041320.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	193610
                                          Last edited by RandyBaggins; 24 September 2020, 15:15.
                                          IG: @randy_bagginses

Comment

Working...
                                          X