• Show
Clear All

€ 1200 with free shipping, good

Comment

€1200 sounds very good

Comment

Sounds like a go to me.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	118208475_3365252133521405_2289011226443161984_o.jpg Views:	0 Size:	297.9 KB ID:	191464

Click image for larger version

Name:	118595104_3365408366839115_6901677385129349007_o.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	161.9 KB
ID:	191465
          Last edited by RandyBaggins; 1 September 2020, 20:01.
          IG: @randy_bagginses

Comment

Comment

The Prime 1 Berserker looks really nice. Is anyone here going to order one?

Comment

[QUOTE=bill59;n191468]The Prime 1 Berserker looks really nice. Is anyone here going to order one?
                [/QUO

Yes, I order

Comment

Will be passing on Berserker. Very cool piece but I don't want that in my living room lol.

Very eagerly waiting to see Legolas, however!

Comment

I will be getting one.

Comment

I don't get why the DX has an unmasked portrait of the Berserker.
                      It can't be that the mask is removable, could it? Either way Berserker's signature look is the helm, which is practically the only armor they have. I don't know who would ever display him without it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pmlotr-04dx_face_1.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	191510

Comment

Woohoo! Day one purchase for me!

Ever since I missed the SS Uruk-hai berserker all those years ago, I have regretted it. That regret is now all going away with this piece and I'm not missing it this time. So stoked about it! Thanks Prime for making this happen.

Originally posted by RandyBaggins View Post
                        I don't get why the DX has an unmasked portrait of the Berserker.
                        It can't be that the mask is removable, could it? Either way Berserker's signature look is the helm, which is practically the only armor they have. I don't know who would ever display him without it.
                        I will get the DX but will not use the portrait without the helm. I totally agree, it's just to iconic to not have it. I will also not display him with the severed head. Not because I think that it's gross, I think it's awesome but because like his helm, his sword is iconic as well and that head takes the place of the sword and that's a big no for me. Wow if Prime is making the DX also have a switch out left hand that will hold the sword and display the head in his right, that I can get behind. But losing either the helm and sword, nope.

Comment

Looks evil

Last edited by Plat; 2 September 2020, 23:20.

Comment

Regular: 899 USD
                            DX: 1099 USD

Comment

The price is very good !!

Comment

The price is great.

I am not sure which edition to buy. I wonder if I can use the DX extra's on the base as part of the carnage?

Comment

Awesome!

I'm getting the DX for sure. Looks like Prime thought about everything here. I love all the possible combinations that can be made with the addon pieces. You can really make this exactly as you like it. I'm really intrigued by the dual sword wielding pose.

Anyway, this is a masterpiece and is going to look stunning in anyone's collection. It's been a long wait but it has ended in a very awesome way.

On a side note, I'm a little amazed that the standard edition of this spectacular piece of art is only $200 more than Weta's most recent 1/6 release, the WK and Frodo. Prime really is delivering a lot of bang for your buck with this line.

Comment

Really haven’t had too much of an issue with their releases until now. I’ll be honest and say for me this one is terrible. We never see these guys without their masks, they didn’t look like a work out fiend, the base is a bit much, and the severed head is a little tacky. So for me while I will be getting the Balrog and I’d love to get Aragorn this one I honestly wouldn’t even want a free copy to review.
                                    Last edited by Elessar; 4 September 2020, 01:39.

Comment

Good thing the Sideshow 1/4 Premium Format version of this one is still out there, and uses mixed media.
                                      Radagaster from S&F, LOTRGuide

Comment

Awesome statue!
                                        I also don't see the purpose of the "unmasked" portrait and the severed head is a little gross. So for me the Reg would be the way to go, at a good price point too

Comment

This berserker is what gets me super sad for prime 1. When I first heard about prime 1 hitting lotr line with 1:4 I was so hyped. Big characters on good quality ( or so I tought )

now seen these they tend to lean The way of base is half The statue ( not really a fan of this ) there is so much going on every base that they are super hard to display ( not mention size of The bases ) with anything else than one statue at a time and I aint friend of that style personally. More simply bases would do the job alot better and they would made less mistakes too ????

What comes to theyr newest release of berserker its a near straigh copy of sideshows old statue. I dont know about y guys but I keep these things piece of art and stealing other companys work so boldly just make me abit sad. Hoped more originality and fresh looks on things instead we got punch of statues that are near The old line with just updated look :/ big big disapointment

anyhow they are for sure good statues and I am glad for anyone whos getting em. I just dont feel much about em personally. The only good piece this far for me is balrog dia and it has it own problems. And wont be getting it before second hand sells hit The market as prime 1 shitty politic with ex raised The price so high in EU. Straight from prime 1 it cost me 2400 and from retailer 2200 so no thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                          X