PRIME 1 studio (1/4 scale) LOTR line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems not all is lost regarding pricing in Good Old Europe.

Bunker158.com (a German shop) has the Aragorn Reg now for 1125 Euros and the DX for 1239 Euros. Pretty good prices, I would say.

They state on their website though that these are "Day 1 Special Prices", so I don`t know how long they will last. Better be quick if you really want him.

Comment

Now that's a much more realistic price. Glad that some are available to people that want them.

Comment

I really like this statue, great idea with the king of the dead etc but I won’t be buying it , my money will be tied up in Weta cave troll , so far from all of primes LOTR stuff I’m only really tempted by the Gandalf Balrog Diorama, although I’m excited to see the Frodo/Gollum piece

Comment

Darth Aragorn?

Click image for larger version

Name:	pmlotr-03_b28.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	311.5 KB
ID:	189693

Comment

I think it is going to be hard to judge the likeness on this. The lighting that Prime is using to showcase this amazing piece is not very well done and can make even the very best sculpt look off. The first time I saw the DX shouting sculpt, I was not in awe of it. Then I saw the 360 video of it and it completely changed my mind, I really like it now. The difference? The lighting and the fact that it wasn't a close up overblown macro shot of his face.

I have seen poorly lit photos of all sorts of SS, Prime and Weta statues and they just look awful. Then I have seen those same pieces under the right lighting and they are incredible. I have a very good feeling that this Aragorn is going to be awesome when seen in person.

Comment

Me too Ithildin, for me this Aragorn is by far the best representation available, it´s breathtaking, Id been waiting for almost 20 years for someone to make justice to his character, so poorly interpreted till now IMO. I even like the bad ass of a character Aragorn realy is interpreted in this sculpture, his face for me is amazing, is pure Aragorn´s essence, in reality Aragorn is a very bad ass character fighting evil, so I love the expression of his face. The one I don´t realy like is the one shouting, it looks like another person to me, I don´t see Aragorn there, I hope they fix it as they seem to have done with daenerys Targarian. And for those who do not like the king of the death and ftiends, I´m sure you can display the figure without them, if you observe, there is a gap between them and the stone stairs from the base.

This is the face that I don´t like..Click image for larger version  Name:	hyena.jpg Views:	17 Size:	652.8 KB ID:	189704

Comment

Sorry, It was this one..LOL...Click image for larger version

Name:	pmlotr-03dx_a00-00-07.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	320.1 KB
ID:	189706

Comment

I definately see the likeness between the pictures in the last two posts

Comment

I´m glad you do asko!!! LOL!!!

Comment

Maybe they modeled it on the hyena

Comment

If they did so, they really did a great job...

Comment

My local seller in Italy sells it at 999 eur

Comment

And who is your local seller?

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
                              And who is your local seller?
                              https://www.sisco78.com/preordini/73...535944494.html

I'm not sure he ships outside Italy but if anyone is interested can try to ask

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatore View Post

https://www.sisco78.com/preordini/73...535944494.html

I'm not sure he ships outside Italy but if anyone is interested can try to ask

Thank you Salvatore.
                                The EU delivers to many places, not to Hungary

Comment

Salvatore, do you know if european taxes are included on that price?

Comment

Price has "slightly" gone up by now. Seems too many people were interested

Gentile As far as I know there's a EU-Law that forces any Onlineshop within the EU that sells to private customers to state prices including local taxes. So this should be including Italian tax, yes.

Comment

Yes that is the price, no more costs. But as you see it increased

Comment

Well, Yesterday I wrote an e-mail to the guys from sisco78 asking about the shipping cost to Spain and if the price included European Union taxes and they have already taken up the price a lot without even bothered to answer, If they are not even able to answer such a simple question, I would not risk buyin from them such an expensive price, what happens if there is a problem with the figure and they do not answer also?

Comment

I will keep buying from my trust worthy retailer here in Spain, from whom I´d been buying for years, he has the regular version for 1200€ includding shipping and taxes here in Spain and 1300€ for the exclusive version, And you won´t see the price shifting 300€ up before he answers your questions.. I think shipping cost is included for european union countries also and if it is not like that in this case, I know he charges a very small fee for shipping when he needs to charge something for shipping to European union countries. For me he has been the best retailer whenever a problem occurs with a figure, he always takes responsability and solves it.

https://laforjaderivendel.com/lord-o...s-prime-1.html

https://laforjaderivendel.com/lord-o...n-prime-1.html

Comment

Working...
                                          X