PRIME 1 studio (1/4 scale) LOTR line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stig View Post

I never noticed. The right colour should be greyish green, shouldn't it?
    i dont know, but it looks like grey/green/blue but priority color is grey. very mysterious why Weta made blue eyes?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MalgusPryme; 7 August 2020, 02:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Plat View Post
      Damn it! I think that video has made me change my mind about getting the standard version. LOL, I guess I'll be going for the EX after all.

Originally posted by RandyBaggins View Post

Ithildin, do you have your display set up? No pics to see?

It is coming!
      Not yet unfortunately. But like Stig said, it is coming but still the start is two years out. I retire in 21 months and then my wife wants a complete remodel of the main floor of our home and then I can finally completely focus on my display room downstairs. No work, no other commitments, just me and my collection full time! I will be completely gutting the room and building it from scratch. All of the display cabinets will be custom made by me. It will be a labor of love. I'm no carpenter but at least when I look at my room, it will be my creation. The good, the bad and the ugly. So many dreams over the years finally going to become a reality. I know that still sounds like a long time to wait but if you look at how long I have already waited (19 years), 2 years doesn't sound bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
        Not yet unfortunately. But like Stig said, it is coming but still the start is two years out. I retire in 21 months and then my wife wants a complete remodel of the main floor of our home and then I can finally completely focus on my display room downstairs. No work, no other commitments, just me and my collection full time! I will be completely gutting the room and building it from scratch. All of the display cabinets will be custom made by me. It will be a labor of love. I'm no carpenter but at least when I look at my room, it will be my creation. The good, the bad and the ugly. So many dreams over the years finally going to become a reality. I know that still sounds like a long time to wait but if you look at how long I have already waited (19 years), 2 years doesn't sound bad at all.
        Nice! All the best on your labour! Can't wait to see what 19 years of collecting looks like. I'm sure the P1s are going in showstopper cases.
        IG: @randy_bagginses

Comment

Damn it! I think that video has made me change my mind about getting the standard version. LOL, I guess I'll be going for the EX after all.

Man, I love your passion, tenacity and patience. Can’t wait to see pictures of your collection room with the Aragorn Prime 1 EX/Deluxe version proudly displayed!

Comment

Originally posted by RandyBaggins View Post

Nice! All the best on your labour! Can't wait to see what 19 years of collecting looks like. I'm sure the P1s are going in showstopper cases.
            Originally posted by Mitheithel View Post

Man, I love your passion, tenacity and patience. Can’t wait to see pictures of your collection room with the Aragorn Prime 1 EX/Deluxe version proudly displayed!
            Haha, thanks so much! It has been very hard at times to not be able to have my collection displayed. This forum has helped a lot with being able to live vicariously through others. Seeing there beautiful collections has given me the ability to stay focused on the prize at the end of the tunnel. Dreams are good, they keep you moving forward and get you out of bed in the morning. I'm very much looking forward to finally being able to show my collection off with all the other wonderful collections here.

Comment

Does anyone think the Prime 1 Aragorn is the perfect companion to the Sauron Prime 1 in a Good vs Evil or is there another Prime 1 statue that would better compliment Sauron? What would that perfect Prime 1 statue be to accompany Sauron? Would it be from the forces of evil or good? I for one think that this Aragorn would be a good companion statue to Sauron but I would ultimately want Frodo & Gollum in 1/4 scale fighting for TOR on Mount Doom.

Comment

Does anyone think the Prime 1 Aragorn is the perfect companion to the Sauron Prime 1 in a Good vs Evil or is there another Prime 1 statue that would better compliment Sauron? What would that perfect Prime 1 statue be to accompany Sauron? Would it be from the forces of evil or good? I for one think that this Aragorn would be a good companion statue to Sauron but I would ultimately want Frodo & Gollum in 1/4 scale fighting for TOR on Mount Doom.
                P1 Sauron and Morgul Lord is the dream team for me.
                IG: @randy_bagginses

Comment

In 21 months a whole troop of forum members show up at Ithildin's doorstep with saws, hammers and nails in hand.

A Prime 1 Gil-galad?

I will cry if P1 comes out with GG before Weta.

Comment

In 21 months a whole troop of forum members show up at Ithildin's doorstep with saws, hammers and nails in hand.
                    We have a spare bedroom. Want to visit the US for 6 months?

Comment

We have a spare bedroom. Want to visit the US for 6 months?
                      In the current state of things? Thanks, but no thanks. In about two years? That may be a possibility. But tourist visa is just 3 months

Comment

In the current state of things? Thanks, but no thanks. In about two years? That may be a possibility. But tourist visa is just 3 months
                        LOL, I forgot, people are trying to get OUT of the US right now, not come here. Haha, I'm actually thinking about moving to Canada myself. What a worldwide embarrassment we have become on so many levels.

Comment

LOL, I forgot, people are trying to get OUT of the US right now, not come here. Haha, I'm actually thinking about moving to Canada myself. What a worldwide embarrassment we have become on so many levels.
                          Good luck with the election in November it might change things I suppose.

Comment

First prices are out

Only 1400€ for the regular
                            Only 1550€ for the exclusive
                            ,this is crazy!

Comment

First prices are out

,this is crazy!
                              Great, easy pass. Not a big fan of thr base. Its cheaper to order direct from sideshow. But who know how much €uros in $olaars in 2 years or more. 1200 ok but with 0,85$ in € at this time to much . Wait on Wetas Classic.

Comment

First prices are out

,this is crazy!
                                More money for Thranduil or the Cave Troll
                                Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

Comment

And the DX ordered!

Man, those prices in Europe really stink. Got my DX for $1,099.

Originally posted by Valheruerkan View Post

Good luck with the election in November it might change things I suppose.
                                  It's our only hope.

Comment

That’s a very cool looking statue. Not really a fan of the screaming face at all and the price is higher than I would really like to see. I’m more than likely out on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Elessar View Post

That’s a very cool looking statue. Not really a fan of the screaming face at all and the price is higher than I would really like to see. I’m more than likely out on this one.
                                      Funny that I was feeling the same way when I saw the up close photos the first day but man that 360 video sure changed my mind. Went with the DX after all.

Comment

I will wait on Aragorn for a big sale down the road. If such a thing ever happens - or not. When the Berserker comes up - it is a must buy for me right out of the gate.

Comment

Funny that I was feeling the same way when I saw the up close photos the first day but man that 360 video sure changed my mind. Went with the DX after all.
                                          The video confirms that I really like the piece. Enough that I’m even considering ordering it down the road. It just didn’t change my view of the screaming head. That being said I’d probably order the EX version of it. Might look better in person and if I ever had to sell it Ex tend to sell better.

Comment

Working...
                                          X