PRIME 1 studio (1/4 scale) LOTR line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version  Name:	116883713_3282398721806747_2052055279038290959_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=dd9801&_nc_ohc=DaIP2NEdFkwAX9-rVEX&_nc_ht=scontent.fbru2-1.fna&oh=0437bfa6ae3ebc63700c7b50093b28a0&oe=5F4E8C55.jpg Views:	0 Size:	247.4 KB ID:	189096
    Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

Comment

They don't give you much of a warning, do they? Luckily it isn't shipping August 6th

Comment

I´m wondering why they don´t show us a 360 degree video like they did with the Sauron statue?

Comment

Can't wait to see the switch out part. Did they say it's a portrait? I don't see another possibility.
          IG: @randy_bagginses

Comment

I think they show us a screaming Aragorn head as exclusive.

Comment

Yeah great! cant wait to order him

Comment

Awesome! Day one purchase for me. I'm very interested to see the price on this. I'm hoping it will be around $900. Now for the Uruk-hai Berserker to PO.

Comment

HERE. WE. GO.

From Prime 1 FB:

Regular Price: 999 US$
                  Deluxe Price: 1,099 US$

Statue Size approximately 30 inches tall [H:76.4cm W:36.8cm D:49.8cm]

Pictures:
                  https://abload.de/image.php?img=1165...086151pj27.jpg

https://abload.de/image.php?img=1168...07881wwj3c.jpg

https://abload.de/image.php?img=1171...04715otkh1.jpg

https://abload.de/image.php?img=1163...02481v7jiv.jpg

Thanks to Matze85 for the pics! Cheers!

Comment

OMG! That Aragorn looks fantastic. It has a great likeness (IMHO) which is what I look for most in a statue.

Comment

Likeness seems good and the base is great.
                      Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Mac View Post
                        P1 prices on Aragorn have landed showing $999 for reg and $1099 for ex. Let's see how this compares to CT2 pricing now
                        May be off topic, but I always wondered about the difference between the regular version and the EX version?

Comment

Originally posted by Alwayshappy View Post

May be off topic, but I always wondered about the difference between the regular version and the EX version?
                          The EX (or, in this case, DeluXe) version has 3 swappable portraits (Shouting, Focused, Normal). I personally do not see any difference between the normal and the focused one though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pmlotr-03dx_a00_01.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	379.5 KB
ID:	189210
                          Attached Files

Comment

Come to papa

Comment

Extremely happy that they have fixed the Anduril problem. Still not sure if the screaming portrait is something I will use, therefore is DX worth it, even if it's only 100 more?

Name:	image_14407.png
Views:	119
Size:	580.9 KB
ID:	189217

Comment

Wow, shouting Aragorn looks evil!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingFool View Post

The EX (or, in this case, DeluXe) version has 3 swappable portraits (Shouting, Focused, Normal). I personally do not see any difference between the normal and the focused one though.

Name:	pmlotr-03dx_a00_01.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	379.5 KB
ID:	189210
                                  The focused one has slightly more furrowed brows, but they are very similar.

Comment

Stunning Portrait
                                    Last edited by MalgusPryme; 6 August 2020, 03:12.

Comment

Originally posted by MalgusPryme View Post
                                      DX is fail to me. Regular Head is the best. Price very high, but i will order him, i waited so long for an very good Aragorn, and here is it, Prime 1 did it.
                                      but im not sure who will pay this price for other characters like Legolas, Boromir...

Comment

Originally posted by RandyBaggins View Post
                                        Extremely happy that they have fixed the Anduril problem. Still not sure if the screaming portrait is something I will use, therefore is DX worth it, even if it's only 100 more?

Name:	image_14407.png
Views:	119
Size:	580.9 KB
ID:	189217
                                        Would you please help me out on this topic... what was wrong with Anduril in the first place? I have the UC version right here next to me and I can't spot any differences.

Oh, and I'm with you on the DX. The second portrait looks 99% like the regular one and the screaming head is not really well done. So the reg for me then.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingFool View Post

Would you please help me out on this topic... what was wrong with Anduril in the first place? I have the UC version right here next to me and I can't spot any differences.

Oh, and I'm with you on the DX. The second portrait looks 99% like the regular one and the screaming head is not really well done. So the reg for me then.
                                          Ah, it's only the crossguards drooping down in the first released video. Now they are horizontal. Nothing big, but it was the only problem I had when they first showed it.

Comment

Working...
                                          X