PRIME 1 studio (1/4 scale) LOTR line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ithildin Yes, I’ve had it confirmed SS will be carrying the Prime 1 LOTR pieces. I had it explained to me why they haven’t yet and why they take their time posting Prime 1 pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Elessar View Post
      Ithildin Yes, I’ve had it confirmed SS will be carrying the Prime 1 LOTR pieces. I had it explained to me why they haven’t yet and why they take their time posting Prime 1 pieces.
      So if other distributors that have been selling EX's already and have sold through them and can't get anymore from Prime, does that mean that SS is going to get EX's to sell or just the standard versions? Seems a little strange to allot a certain number of EX's to distributors, have them sell though them, tell that they can't sell anymore and then hand SS a stack of EX's months later.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

So if other distributors that have been selling EX's already and have sold through them and can't get anymore from Prime, does that mean that SS is going to get EX's to sell or just the standard versions? Seems a little strange to allot a certain number of EX's to distributors, have them sell though them, tell that they can't sell anymore and then hand SS a stack of EX's months later.
        I don’t know if they’ll be carrying the Ex or not. So I can’t speculate if they have some allotted to them or not. Have they sold previous ex in the past or just regulars? All I know is they will be selling them. If they haven’t sold ex before of other pieces from prime 1 it may just be the regulars.

Comment

I don’t know if they’ll be carrying the Ex or not. So I can’t speculate if they have some allotted to them or not. Have they sold previous ex in the past or just regulars? All I know is they will be selling them. If they haven’t sold ex before of other pieces from prime 1 it may just be the regulars.
          Well, it will be interesting to see what they get and when they get it. I have $100 in reward points sitting in my account there and I would like to use them.

Comment

Well, it will be interesting to see what they get and when they get it. I have $100 in reward points sitting in my account there and I would like to use them.
            Yeah, I’m curious to see what they do as well. As far as regular vs ex that is. SS might be the way I end up getting anything prime 1 if I like a certain piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Valkrist View Post

Tactically? Yes, this is sounding more and more like war games, with P1 claiming first strike. Get your helmets on, warning shots fired, ambassadors recalled, hostilities are about to flare up.
              Well, I'm never one to stoke the winds of violence... but a war between P1 and Weta would be quite beneficial to us the collector lol. So um... yes! To WAAAARRR!!

Comment

I have $6.25

Comment

I have $45, time to use them on something I cancel so I don't get the points back - like I always do. I spent a lot of my reward points on the Iron Man 1:1 (?) bust years ago, but ended cancelling it. Sideshow should love me for it.

Comment

Even if I had $ 300 credit an import would still be more expensive

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
                      I have $45, time to use them on something I cancel so I don't get the points back - like I always do. I spent a lot of my reward points on the Iron Man 1:1 (?) bust years ago, but ended cancelling it. Sideshow should love me for it.
                      Most I wasted doing that was 200 , car decided to die just before the item shipped so had to cancel

Comment

Originally posted by Moriaman View Post

Most I wasted doing that was 200 , car decided to die just before the item shipped so had to cancel
                        Do you know if you get your WD back if you use it on a Weta order which you then cancel?

Comment

Not long to go... anyone else pre-ordering this right away?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWhiteHand View Post
                            Not long to go... anyone else pre-ordering this right away?
                            If I get either of these I'm going to wait until Sideshow has them up for PO.

Comment

If I get either of these I'm going to wait until Sideshow has them up for PO.
                              Will Sideshow get them? I thought they no longer stock new P1 statues? From what I've read anyway.

Comment

Will Sideshow get them? I thought they no longer stock new P1 statues? From what I've read anyway.
                                They will. I've been told they have plans to carry them.

Comment

They will. I've been told they have plans to carry them.
                                  I wonder why they haven't put Sauron up yet? He's been up for PO since Feb.

Comment

I wonder why they haven't put Sauron up yet? He's been up for PO since Feb.
                                    Just them dotting i's and crossing t's is the best way I can put it based on what I was told.

Comment

Just them dotting i's and crossing t's is the best way I can put it based on what I was told.
                                      Good to know! Not sure if shipping will be of use to me in Australia anyway, but that means some Aussie retailers may get it...

Comment

Good to know! Not sure if shipping will be of use to me in Australia anyway, but that means some Aussie retailers may get it...
                                        Yeah, I was pleased to find out. If nothing else because SS has a payment plan system. Plus shipping should be a bit easier to deal with as well as CS. I hope they do for you if nothing else for the same reasons I just stated.

Comment

Yeah, I was pleased to find out. If nothing else because SS has a payment plan system. Plus shipping should be a bit easier to deal with as well as CS. I hope they do for you if nothing else for the same reasons I just stated.
                                          P1 has a payment plan system too. But shipping will be great for US customers!

Comment

Working...
                                          X