PRIME 1 studio (1/4 scale) LOTR line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anubis View Post

According to Facebook, Prime 1 have confirmed it’s not theirs. So it seems it is Asmus.

Im looking forward to seeing more photos either way. I thought Asmus just did figures. Have they done statues before?
    Thanks for looking into this Anubis.

It is the first time I hear of an Asmus 1:4 statue, I also thought they only did 1:6 figures. Maybe others can shed more light?

Comment

Looks like Asmus have The Hobbit 1/4 scale license , maybe this is their announcement piece if you like

Comment

Originally posted by Moriaman View Post
        Looks like Asmus have The Hobbit 1/4 scale license , maybe this is their announcement piece if you like
        That's interesting and more affordable than Prime1.

Comment

Is it mixed media?

Comment

I was so confused! How could Prime be revealing Hobbit characters when I thought they had the LOTR license? Thanks for clearing that up.

Looks like there won't be anything from them at SDCC.

Comment

2 weeks until Wonderfest so hopefully not long to wait

Comment

But why ? I like my money so much
                Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

Comment

Originally posted by Moriaman View Post
                  2 weeks until Wonderfest so hopefully not long to wait
                  Here is to praying for a reveal there!

Comment

Originally posted by pocketreef View Post
                    Prime1 Azog at Sideshow booth at SDCC reveal night. Click image for larger version

Name:	azog.JPG
Views:	584
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	150202
                    He looks like he's just seen the new Masters GoCart being revealed over at the Weta booth... it's jaw-droppingly good!

Comment

Originally posted by Valar View Post

He looks like he's just seen the new Masters GoCart being revealed over at the Weta booth... it's jaw-droppingly good!

Comment

Well, now that I have my breath back from SDCC, I can start holding it again for Wonderfest.

Comment

Anyone heared of anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                            Anyone heared of anything?
                            I heard there was no news.

Comment

Prime 1 treats Lord of the Rings like a stepchild.

So P1 can not handle such a valuable license.

Comment

Originally posted by Valkrist View Post

I heard there was no news.

LOL, thanks.

Originally posted by Plat View Post
                                Prime 1 treats Lord of the Rings like a stepchild.

So P1 can not handle such a valuable license.
                                It sure seems like they are taking their sweet time with this line. Not sure what the hold up on it is. But hey, if people can wait 6 years for Guthwine, I can wait a few years for something from Prime.

Comment

It would be great if p1 times would show a complete statue and not constantly distributed any parts over the years. That would be a nice gesture to the waiting fans.

I have only seen such a procedure with the Lord of the Rings line

Comment

Well I'd really like to get some more 1/4 statues in my collection, it's my favorite scale. This is the response from Prime 1 gave me yesterday after my inquiry about the line:

"Unfortunately we have no news on LOTR yet.
                                    Sorry for the inconvenience.
                                    We would like to ask for your patience. Thank you."

I mean, if you read this several times you can get some hopeful impressions that this license is not totally dead. But my first gut reaction is that it's probably dead lol.

Comment

Probably waiting for the Amazon series, but I don't know why as LOTR is popular on its own terms and doesn't need a tv series set in the second age to support it...

Comment

The road goes ever on......

Comment

I have never followed Prime 1 very closely in whatever license they have been doing. Is any of you P1 fans enough to tell if this have happened before with other licenses?

Comment

Working...
                                          X