PRIME 1 studio (1/4 scale) LOTR line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stig View Post
    Maybe it's a composite of the items they are going to launch the license with...
    I think you just might be onto something here Stig.

Originally posted by Idril View Post
    I’m with Red on the busy bases...... But I guess I’ll see what they eventually produce.
    +1

Comment

Maybe it's a composite of the items they are going to launch the license with...
      I'll say a silent prayer.

Comment

But that tiny helm can't be 1\4 scale right?
        My Gallery: http://flameofudun.net/forum/communi...ooms-creations

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Malcolm View Post
          Difficult to say Malcolm,but P1 will definitely make the Lord of the RIngs line in 1/4

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Malcolm View Post
            That helm does look very small when compared to the foot behind it. However, I daresay an Uruk-hai's head (if that is what the foot belongs to) is larger and more thick-skulled than an elf's, which could make that helm about the right size in proportion to the owner of the foot by extrapolation...? Totally guessing here.

Comment

I'm still holding out that this is just a big joke by Prime1 and the revealed piece will have a different base.

Comment

Is 1/4 scale the smallest scale Prime 1 do? Or is 1/6, 1/10 or anything else a possibility? If we don't take other license holders into account, of course.

Comment

Is 1/4 scale the smallest scale Prime 1 do? Or is 1/6, 1/10 or anything else a possibility? If we don't take other license holders into account, of course.
                  Yes.

Comment

Gah! I just can't stop thinking about this line! I wish it wasn't still so long of a wait to see what they are bringing us.

Comment

P1 just brings now their next linie of Doom and Gods of war statues, no sign of Lord of the Rings, I do not understand that.

Comment

We need this long to pay off others
                        like omg this just dropped in and i got to have it iron studious cpt 1/4

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	327
Size:	495.7 KB
ID:	146419

800 dollars not so good studios are awsome though i have war machine its fantastic

Comment

Aaannd... now they're doing Game of Thrones as well?!?!?

Click image for larger version

Name:	JnML76F3.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	146518

I get the feeling they are grabbing every big money license there is just to sit on it for YEARS. I truly do not understand this business behavior...

Comment

At least someone is finally going to produce some decent GoT pieces as there has been nothing for years.

Comment

The anticipation for Prime1 pieces is a killer. Maybe SDCC?

Comment

Originally posted by pocketreef View Post
                                  That would be the biggest stage to show off something.

Comment

An announcement after the one but not a single statue we get to see.

Comment

Originally posted by pocketreef View Post
                                      I think I remember someone saying that they weren't going to be ready to show them at SDCC but will have them revealed not long after. Kind of crazy not having them at SDCC. If it's true, what a missed opportunity!

As far as GOT is concerned, OMG, please give me the strength to stay out of this new line!!

Comment

I found this interesting:
                                        https://news.toyark.com/2019/05/13/i...-studio-345018

Posted last week, May 13th 2019, expected to ship July-Sept 2020. So once they start pre-orders it will take between 14 and 16 months to be on the shelf. Price is also interesting, 1:4 scale like lotr and 799-899(Deluxe).

I was checking historical premium format prices and GTG PF costed 299 usd when released, if nowadays it would cost 799 and if the increase is linear Sauon that costed 899 would go for 2405 usd these days.

Now you that paid 2k for TB, are you ready for Sauron 1:4? Huge base, riding a mumakil.

I know Min... too many "if"s but we need to fill this thread for the next 2 years...

Comment

Prime 1 may wait until the next wonderfest in Japan to show most of the upcoming pieces. I’ll wager they’ll show at least one or two at the upcoming SDCC.

Comment

Working...
                                          X