PRIME 1 studio (1/4 scale) LOTR line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

Ah, ok I'm fine with that. It will, between Weta and Prime, definitely be an exciting SDCC.
    A correction on that, there’s another Wondrfest a few weeks after SDCC, they said they’ll show them there, that was a while ago though

Comment

Originally posted by Moriaman View Post

A correction on that, there’s another Wondrfest a few weeks after SDCC, they said they’ll show them there, that was a while ago though
      Oh, well actually that makes it better for me as I can devote all my time to the Weta booth and have Prime to look forward to afterwards. I hope your saving up!

Comment

They will not show them at SDCC this year?

Comment

They might, it’ll be one or the other

Comment

P1 have posted a pic of a LOTR base on instagram, there’s an Elven helm on the base, I’m on my phone so can’t post it sorry!

Comment

On closer inspection it’s the Berserkers base

Comment

On closer inspection it’s the Berserkers base
                Which is odd as the helm is a High Elven one

Comment

Here it is,very bloody from P1 on Instagram

Comment

Interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing more. Hope the price point will be on the low side.
                    Last edited by bill59; 3 April 2019, 04:30.

Comment

P1 have an advantage over Weta
                      They have exclusive versions but prices when the bases are big i think over 800 € for 1/4 scale

Comment

2nd age Elf vs 3rd age Uruk?

Looks brutal though. Glad I'm all for 1/6

Comment

I want only

Aragorn
                          Gandalf
                          Ringwraith
                          Witchking

Comment

I have the Prime 1 Geralt Witcher 3 statue and it is amazing. I'll grab Aragorn and/or Sauron in a heartbeat if they are in the first 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post

Which is odd as the helm is a High Elven one
                              The sword looks from Mirkwood no? That base is weird ....

Comment

Oh my god this could be the biggest cock up ever or something brilliant drf looks like the pic is a uruk has ladder and feet but why are high elvens there ?

Looks amazing though weta better get there stuff together or prime coukd be getting our money

Comment

Nice paint but bad references and the base seems to have too much.

Comment

Originally posted by pocketreef View Post
                                    Nice paint but bad references and the base seems to have too much.
                                    That's Prime 1. Huge and elaborate bases.

Comment

Originally posted by Plat View Post
                                      Here it is,very bloody from P1 on Instagram

Damn!

Please don't tell me that 2nd age helm is on a Helms Deep Berserker statue! How could they screw that up???? Praying it's removable.

Hopefully they are getting an earful on Instagram or someone has emailed them. They have to fix this and quick!

Ok, take a breath! Maybe this isn't a Berserker at all and this is an orc from the Prologue. Ya, that will work. OMG, I'm not convincing myself! They definitely screwed this up!

Comment

From what I remember, Prime1 can and does change statues based on customer recommendations, so it's worth telling them about it.

Comment

If this is indeed a high elven helm on a Helm's Deep base then this is one less statue for me to buy. What about that weapon on the base (axe?). Can anybody make out what this is exactly?

Comment

Working...
                                          X