• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noooooooooo!

Comment

Well, that's a bummer!

Comment

It may be for the best Ithildin. We may just love them too much and they won't be cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by P.C.E. View Post
          Weta, Iron Studio and P1. This could get ugly...
          For me Asmus as well!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Moriaman View Post
            Prime 1 have just said that they need more time so won’t be showing any LOTR pieces at WF
            Well that’s not the sort of updates I come on here for!!
            Last edited by Anubis; 25 December 2018, 02:31.

Comment

Given the potential cost for Sauron a delay might be a good thing, at least for me.
              I'd like to get the new Weta Ringwraith rider on p.o. first so I can "plan" as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by bill59 View Post
                It may be for the best Ithildin. We may just love them too much and they won't be cheap.
                Haha, bill I have no doubt that we will love what they show us. What I'm afraid will happen is that I'll love them all and want them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis View Post

Well that’s not the sort of updates I come on here for!!
                  Nor I my friend. But patience is a virtue and faith shall be rewarded.

Merry Christmas.

Comment

So can i just clarify
                    weta have 1/6 1/30 and 1/3 lic
                    iron studios have 1/10
                    prime have 1/4

lotr licence is this correct or can eney of the houses peoduce what they want

will the 1/4 ones confirmed to be poly or mixed media

has sideshow no longer the right to make 1/4 mixed media since nothing after saruman which is still a awsome piece

Comment

Originally posted by gideon View Post

Nor I my friend. But patience is a virtue and faith shall be rewarded.

Merry Christmas.
                      No I know, I have no doubt they will produce some awesome statues. I'm just impatient!

Comment

P1 mostly does sculped. Here and there they use fabric
                        Yes I would think SSC doesn't have the license with no pieces in 5 years

Comment

Personally I’m glad SS seem to be giving up some of their long held licenses, Jurassic Park which they made 1 piece, Alien,Predator and LOTR, all things I collect, it’s good to see what others can do with them, exciting times!

Comment

Scary to think of the prices these might be. But exciting to see what they bring to the table. As i have mentioned before I love their bases and I am curious to see what they will look like.
                            "I aim to misbehave." Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

Comment

So, if they are not showing them at WF in February, has anyone heard when they might be showing them next?

Comment

I thought I read somewhere they were delaying them until SDCC so they had more time to work on them

Comment

Originally posted by Moriaman View Post
                                  I thought I read somewhere they were delaying them until SDCC so they had more time to work on them
                                  Ah, ok I'm fine with that. It will, between Weta and Prime, definitely be an exciting SDCC.

Comment

Exciting and very scary. My wallet is quaking just thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

Ah, ok I'm fine with that. It will, between Weta and Prime, definitely be an exciting SDCC.
                                      Is Iron Studios planning on showing anything at SDCC?

Comment

Originally posted by KingElessar View Post

Is Iron Studios planning on showing anything at SDCC?
                                        They usually have their own cons in Brazil. December seems to be a time of big reveals for them.

Comment

So Winter Wondrfest is this Sunday, hoping P1 changed their mind and will show something LOTR! Fingers crossed

Comment

Working...
                                          X