PRIME 1 studio (1/4 scale) LOTR line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I contacted SS and they said that all of Prime 1's LOTR releases will be available for preorder through them. I will be keeping a close eye on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
      I contacted SS and they said that all of Prime 1's LOTR releases will be available for preorder through them. I will be keeping a close eye on them.
      Something tells me that will be two eyes, and more often than you can spare them.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post

Something tells me that will be two eyes, and more often than you can spare them.
        Haha, two eyes for sure. I have been admiring Prime 1's work for a long time and now that they are making things that I would collect, I am very exited indeed.

Comment

Haha, two eyes for sure. I have been admiring Prime 1's work for a long time and now that they are making things that I would collect, I am very exited indeed.
          I know how you feel. I've been looking to add Prime 1 products to my collection for a while now. They have plenty of licenses that interest me, but given how large and expensive they are I have been hesitant to start collecting any specific property. That all changed once Lord of the Rings was announced. Now I can't wait to hit that order button.

Comment

Originally posted by Atomsk View Post

I know how you feel. I've been looking to add Prime 1 products to my collection for a while now. They have plenty of licenses that interest me, but given how large and expensive they are I have been hesitant to start collecting any specific property. That all changed once Lord of the Rings was announced. Now I can't wait to hit that order button.
            We will see who hits those order buttons faster and compare notes on what we both decided to pick up. If a berserker is really in that first 5, I'll be picking that up for sure. I missed the SS PF and have been sad about it since then. It will be nice to rectify that with a new 1/4 berserker from Prime.

Comment

1/4 needs to much place,and P1 ist famous for very big bases.
              Only want a Nazgul and Witchking in 1/4

Comment

It would be interesting if Prime 1 was able to get the license for 1/3 scale for LOTR since most of their best works have been in 1/3 scale. I almost at one point bought their Hush 1/3 line but decided on MSSC pieces instead. Their pieces look amazing but also have amazingly high price tags.

Comment

We will see who hits those order buttons faster and compare notes on what we both decided to pick up. If a berserker is really in that first 5, I'll be picking that up for sure. I missed the SS PF and have been sad about it since then. It will be nice to rectify that with a new 1/4 berserker from Prime.
                  Well you may have me beat if Berserker is the first to go up. Not that I'm not interested, but I have to ensure I have plenty of funds for Aragorn and Gandalf. So I will likely hold off for those first. That said, Sauron may be too enticing to resist if he goes up first.

Comment

I am pretty eager to see what Prime 1 do LOTR wise. I have almost pulled the trigger on the Optimus Prime several times and the Arkham Batman. I love their bases- they really add to the statues gravitas.
                    "I aim to misbehave." Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

Comment

Originally posted by Warofoz View Post
                      I am pretty eager to see what Prime 1 do LOTR wise. I have almost pulled the trigger on the Optimus Prime several times and the Arkham Batman. I love their bases- they really add to the statues gravitas.
                      Stay strong and wait for the LOTR releases. Then click away on the order buttons.

Comment

Weta, Iron Studio and P1. This could get ugly...

Comment

Should be an awesome line
                          Last edited by Darth Devastator; 9 December 2018, 21:31.

Comment

Originally posted by P.C.E. View Post
                            Weta, Iron Studio and P1. This could get ugly...
                            Competition is a wonderful thing that only benefits us the customers. It should help keep prices at manageable levels and keep quality high lest they be outdone by a competitor.

Comment

When do we expect them to show some of the pieces?

Comment

Early February at wonderfest, they’ll be showing 5 pieces

Comment

Originally posted by Moriaman View Post
                                  Early February at wonderfest, they’ll be showing 5 pieces
                                  Could I be ordering 5 pieces?

Comment

Could I be ordering 5 pieces?
                                    Scary huh?

Comment

Originally posted by gideon View Post

Competition is a wonderful thing that only benefits us the customers. It should help keep prices at manageable levels and keep quality high lest they be outdone by a competitor.
                                      Yes, I've heard all this before and you would think that's the case but sadly I don't think prices are coming down anytime soon. P1 Sauron which I heard is now a fact will not be cheap, and that may be my one and only P1 item. Still excited to see what everyone has to offer though.

Comment

Yep, I agree. I can only see prices going one way and I'm afraid, it's not down.

Comment

Prime 1 have just said that they need more time so won’t be showing any LOTR pieces at WF

Comment

Working...
                                          X