• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it precious?

Comment

• Originally posted by KingElessar View Post
      ??

Here's what I got last Friday as an early birthday present. Looks great with everything else.
      Pics not showing KingElessar ...

Comment

• Looking forward to seeing those pictures KingElessar. Early birthday presents can be so much fun.

Sounds exciting Sirjump. Friday is here is it not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
          Looking forward to seeing those pictures KingElessar. Early birthday presents can be so much fun.

Sounds exciting Sirjump. Friday is here is it not.
          Haha that is true. I got home just a few hours ago and had to unwind. Been a long day but all is collected and I have taken pics. Posting soon ;)

Comment

• Ok it will be a few posts...

First of all I got these two I didn't have before:

Click image for larger version  Name:	20180824_203335.jpg Views:	3 Size:	151.9 KB ID:	126830

Comment

• Then I had the chance to ad these to my collection:

Necklace of Arwen From NLC Sterling silver in display case
              Click image for larger version  Name:	20180824_201716.jpg Views:	2 Size:	137.7 KB ID:	126833

The One Ring in Gold by Jens Hansen
              Click image for larger version  Name:	20180824_201536.jpg Views:	1 Size:	96.1 KB ID:	126834

Elven Brooch Sterling silver by NLC
              Click image for larger version  Name:	20180824_201614.jpg Views:	1 Size:	118.5 KB ID:	126835

Bilbo's button from The Hobbit
              Click image for larger version  Name:	20180824_201508.jpg Views:	1 Size:	109.4 KB ID:	126836

Comment

• Then my grail piece. I have been wanting this since I begun collecting LOTR weapons:

The Lothlorien Bow of Legolas from HLC in original packaging.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	20180824_200646.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	126839

Name:	20180824_200708.jpg
Size:	232.1 KB
ID:	126840

Name:	20180824_200357.jpg
Size:	173.6 KB
ID:	126841

Name:	20180824_200452.jpg
Size:	248.1 KB
ID:	126842

Comment

• And last but not least. I had the chance to get this one along with everything:

Licensed Fellowship Fabric Cloak from Stansborough NZ

Name:	20180824_202817.jpg
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	126846

Name:	20180824_202845.jpg
Size:	191.3 KB
ID:	126847

Name:	20180824_202933.jpg
Size:	190.9 KB
ID:	126848

And that's my haul this time. You might say I am a bit more than happy

Comment

• That is some haul Sirjump. You must be over the moon.
                    I can totally understand why the Lothlorien bow would be your grail.

I must admit, being into cosplay, the Fellowship cloak, from Stansborough would be mine.

Congrats on an amazing haul!!
                    Thanks for all the wonderful pictures.

Comment

• Nice haul SJ but wow that bow, that is a grail. congrats!

Comment

• Wow. That is a great haul Sirjump. That bow plaque is the best ever from anyone isn't it.......

Comment

• Thanks, it's like Christmas getting that bow. And the bow plaque is for sure the best plaque released for any weapons imo. In second place comes the Noble plaques.
                          I'm just glad I didn't have to sell a kidney to get all this

Comment

• Very nice! That haul is like Christmas x 2. Congrats!
                            "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
                            ~~Thorin Oakenshield

Comment

• The Lothlorien Bow of Legolas

Where did you find it?
                              Last edited by wiking; 26th August 2018, 08:07.

Comment

• Originally posted by wiking View Post
                                The Lothlorien Bow of Legolas

Where did you find it?
                                In country. I was lucky!

Comment

• Wowza Sirjump , what a find! What's the going second hand rate for the cloak, bow, evenstar pendant, and elven brooch now a days? All those are on my bucket list. Btw.. How do you like the Evenstar display? I've heard a lot of negative things about it, but it always looks so nice!

So here's my haul Minuialwen .. On any other day both would be VERY nice additions. But I'm afraid I'm following a VERY tough act.

Name:	IMG_20180817_153016.jpg
Size:	141.9 KB
ID:	126960Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180824_113827.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	126961
                                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by KingElessar View Post
                                    Wowza Sirjump , what a find! What's the going second hand rate for the cloak, bow, evenstar pendant, and elven brooch now a days? All those are on my bucket list. Btw.. How do you like the Evenstar display? I've heard a lot of negative things about it, but it always looks so nice!

So here's my haul Minuialwen .. On any other day both would be VERY nice additions. But I'm afraid I'm following a VERY tough act.

Name:	IMG_20180817_153016.jpg
Size:	141.9 KB
ID:	126960Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180824_113827.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	126961
                                    You are right KingElessar, Sirjump was a tough act to follow, but you did a splendid job of it, and included pictures as well.
                                    Congrats on you haul. From all that I have read Sam's sword is a much sought after and very hard to find sword, so glad you were able to get one for your collection.
                                    Isildur is a magnificent statue, I surprised that he is no already sold out. What a truly iconic moment in Middle Earth history, perfectly captured, imho.

I have the Evenstar display from Noble Collection and absolutely love it. For me it is the perfect size and compliments and holds the necklace beautifully. For the price it was well worth it.

Comment

• Excellent find! Sam's sword is precious. And the statue of Isildur is one I would love to have myself. I don't have that many statues due to unfortunate issues like space and limited money lol.

I like the Evenstar display but I don't know much about it. Is the display too from Noble Minuialwen?

If I am to make an estimate on the bow I would say around +/- $1500 depending on condition and if it has the box(es) and arrowheads. Mine does not have the arrowheads but I can live with that. I saw one sell on ebay over a year ago, but don't remember the price. There was one sold from Canada this summer but it was listed at $3000 CAD and best offer accepted so also a mystery what it went for.

The cloak I think you can still buy from Stansborough or am I wrong? It is/was listed at $900 NZD which is around $600 USD. I read that postage cost was a reason people hesitated to order it... I have not much knowledge of it beyond that as it's not been on my radar to collect. When I had the opportunity along with the other items I didn't hesitate though.

The Leaf Brooch is still available online and possibly the Jens Hansen Weta One Ring too. I think they had a list price around $100.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirjump View Post
                                        Excellent find! Sam's sword is precious. And the statue of Isildur is one I would love to have myself. I don't have that many statues due to unfortunate issues like space and limited money lol.

I like the Evenstar display but I don't know much about it. Is the display too from Noble Minuialwen?

If I am to make an estimate on the bow I would say around +/- $1500 depending on condition and if it has the box(es) and arrowheads. Mine does not have the arrowheads but I can live with that. I saw one sell on ebay over a year ago, but don't remember the price. There was one sold from Canada this summer but it was listed at $3000 CAD and best offer accepted so also a mystery what it went for.

The cloak I think you can still buy from Stansborough or am I wrong? It is/was listed at $900 NZD which is around $600 USD. I read that postage cost was a reason people hesitated to order it... I have not much knowledge of it beyond that as it's not been on my radar to collect. When I had the opportunity along with the other items I didn't hesitate though.

The Leaf Brooch is still available online and possibly the Jens Hansen Weta One Ring too. I think they had a list price around $100.
                                        Thanks for the info Sirjump ! Yes, the display is Noble as well. I've heard some people complain that while it looks nice that the quality control was an issue. Supposedly people were receiving ones with the trees limbs broken or other things not intact. That's good to know about the price on the Lotherlorien bow. I really want to add it to my collection but the price is hard to stomach. I'm also concerned that I'll buy it and the UC version will come out. Does anyone know if when that happens, if the price drops or stays the same? I am aware of the other items being available. Is the cloak of good quality? I want to add that and Gandalf's hat from Stan's.

Comment

• Wow, you don't pay attention for a couple of days and boom! Damn, what additions..

Comment

Working...
                                          X