I Bought New Stuff today :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This week I bought a few items to keep going in my UC collection (already bought some a few months ago: Sting, Morgul Dagger and Mace of Azog).

    - Herugrim (93€ shipped!!! The only issue is that the box was a bit damaged, but sword, plaque and COA are completely new and in perfect shape)
    - Glamdring (LOTR)
    - Anduril
    - Orchrist
    - Illuminated Staff of Gandalf
    - Mirkwood Infantry Sword
    - High Elven Warrior Sword

    Now I´m just suffering from the sweet agony of waiting for it to be shipped home!!
    After this I just want a few more things and I´m done with UC..... (yeah sure )

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
      I'm not yet sure how to display them because they're a bit awkward with the straps . . . but I picked up a pair of leather Legolas spaulders. Pictures will have to wait until Saturday when I have both time and daylight to get decent images. In the meantime, here is a screenshot showing Orlando Bloom wearing his spaulders.
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1tg7ukb70...f46b5.jpg?dl=0

      I still don't quite know how to display them, but here are a few pics I took.
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/va7thsh5jv...12239.jpg?dl=0
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/qe8735u2hc...11517.jpg?dl=0
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/xnsomtlt6x...11705.jpg?dl=0
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/5p1hljadeo...12043.jpg?dl=0
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/c1nro3lwli...11825.jpg?dl=0
      Those look great Buckeye! You can't wrap the straps up and tuck them in behind the spaulders? What about doing up the straps and hanging them from the swords?



      Originally posted by Yngwiejm View Post
      This week I bought a few items to keep going in my UC collection (already bought some a few months ago: Sting, Morgul Dagger and Mace of Azog).

      - Herugrim (93€ shipped!!! The only issue is that the box was a bit damaged, but sword, plaque and COA are completely new and in perfect shape)
      - Glamdring (LOTR)
      - Anduril
      - Orchrist
      - Illuminated Staff of Gandalf
      - Mirkwood Infantry Sword
      - High Elven Warrior Sword

      Now I´m just suffering from the sweet agony of waiting for it to be shipped home!!
      After this I just want a few more things and I´m done with UC..... (yeah sure )
      Great buys Yngwiejm!

      If this collecting 'habit' does nothing else it tries to teach of patience. Which most of us are not very good at, at all.

      All the best on keeping it 'just a few more things'.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post

        Those look great Buckeye! You can't wrap the straps up and tuck them in behind the spaulders? What about doing up the straps and hanging them from the swords?
        At the moment, I have the straps curled up and tucked behind the spaulders.

        "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
        ~~Thorin Oakenshield

        Comment


        • Got my Morgul Blade from BUDK's $35 sale today. Shipping to Norway is a whopping fortune but with that bargain price it was still a no brainer ;)

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Yngwiejm View Post
            This week I bought a few items to keep going in my UC collection (already bought some a few months ago: Sting, Morgul Dagger and Mace of Azog).

            - Herugrim (93€ shipped!!! The only issue is that the box was a bit damaged, but sword, plaque and COA are completely new and in perfect shape)
            - Glamdring (LOTR)
            - Anduril
            - Orchrist
            - Illuminated Staff of Gandalf
            - Mirkwood Infantry Sword
            - High Elven Warrior Sword

            Now I´m just suffering from the sweet agony of waiting for it to be shipped home!!
            After this I just want a few more things and I´m done with UC..... (yeah sure )
            That's a steal for Herugrim buddy.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sirjump View Post
              Got my Morgul Blade from BUDK's $35 sale today. Shipping to Norway is a whopping fortune but with that bargain price it was still a no brainer ;)
              Wow what a bargain for sure!

              Comment


              • Someone found a new smilie.

                Comment


                • Today I got the shipping confirmation from a seller in the UK who sold me a mint Blue Glamdring Scabbard, with box and COA! Hopefully I'll receive it early next week. It's going to look great with Glamdring and Gandalf's grey and white staffs. Can't wait to get it on the wall.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by KingElessar View Post
                    Today I got the shipping confirmation from a seller in the UK who sold me a mint Blue Glamdring Scabbard, with box and COA! Hopefully I'll receive it early next week. It's going to look great with Glamdring and Gandalf's grey and white staffs. Can't wait to get it on the wall.
                    We can't wait to see it on the wall.

                    Comment


                    • Not today....Hobbit Chronicles: Art & Design (My first of the Chronicles books) and the Key to Erebor

                      Comment


                      • bill59 In the words of President Trump - "It's going to be YUGGEEE!!"

                        Comment


                        • Stumbled across a mint box set of Alan Lee's artwork version of LOTR yesterday. Someone posted it in a local ad and I picked it up for an absolute steal of $25!

                          Comment


                          • Wow. Lucky!

                            Comment


                            • Got to love it when you find a deal. Congrats!

                              Comment


                              • Good deal!

                                Comment


                                • It’s been a long time since I’ve bought any UC stuff so finally got me something!
                                  Bought me a Fili sword and Black Arrow!!!

                                  Click image for larger version

Name:	190F28BB-D7E3-45D5-AC48-1D7B3DCCE47B.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	104985
                                  Click image for larger version

Name:	2A1FD90C-B389-4759-8844-B1CCA6D2285E.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	104986

                                  Comment


                                  • bill59 I got it on the wall..... Lol...

                                    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180221_224945.jpg Views:	3 Size:	70.3 KB ID:	104991

                                    Comment


                                    • Yes, indeed you do and how well it looks there too. Congrats KingElessar it was worth waiting for.

                                      Comment


                                      • Thanks Bill! Definitely glad to finish up this section of the wall.

                                        Comment


                                        • Makes me so sad every time I see the Gandalf the White scabbard. Why or why didn't I purchase one when I had the chance!!!

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X