X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ithildin
    replied
    Originally posted by bill59 View Post

As far as I know Ithildin, yes is he answer to that one.
    Thanks bill, I always appreciate the heads-up we all give each other here.

Leave a comment:

• bill59
    replied
    Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
    Is Legolas the only one up for preorder now?

Again, WOW!
    As far as I know Ithildin, yes is he answer to that one.

Leave a comment:

• Mirrorinthemirror
    replied
    Wow, Sauron looks magnificent.! It would definitely be a great addition to my collection (in my dream of course).

Leave a comment:

• TMcLim
    replied
    The Nazgul looks great! Did we get a price for him?

Leave a comment:

• Ithildin
    replied
    Originally posted by ghettodactyl View Post

Keep in mind Gandalfs over 5 feet tall with his staff/sword so make sure you got room to display something that big.
    For sure. I think he will work great in a corner or alcove, standing on a 12" plinth. That will get him up a little higher to see his face better and get the tip of his sword near the ceiling. I just watched the video and he and the Nazgul are outstanding!

Leave a comment:

• Enelyë
    replied

Wooooow. Good I'm broke

Leave a comment:

• ghettodactyl
    replied
    OMG! Wow, just WOW! I think That Legolas is incredible. And you are right bill, the price for the Premium is really good. If I didn't already have Prime 1's version on order I would be seriously looking at ordering this. Hell, even with Prime's on order, I am feeling the gravitational pull of Infinity's Legolas. Damn, what a time to be a LOTR collector. I must resist! Now their Gandalf and Nazgul are something that I actually might go for. I think that the "You Shall not Pass" moment from the film is just so iconic and it would really be an amazing piece in my collection from an amazing moment, might I say it's the quintessential Gandalf. The Nazgul is blowing me away as well and even though I have many 1/6 and 1/4 pieces representing them, what a showstopper piece to have interspersed into my collection.

I need to see more photos of them and see if I can find prices as well. Is Legolas the only one up for preorder now?

Again, WOW!
    Keep in mind Gandalfs over 5 feet tall with his staff/sword so make sure you got room to display something that big.

Leave a comment:

• Ithildin
    replied
    OMG! Wow, just WOW! I think That Legolas is incredible. And you are right bill, the price for the Premium is really good. If I didn't already have Prime 1's version on order I would be seriously looking at ordering this. Hell, even with Prime's on order, I am feeling the gravitational pull of Infinity's Legolas. Damn, what a time to be a LOTR collector. I must resist! Now their Gandalf and Nazgul are something that I actually might go for. I think that the "You Shall not Pass" moment from the film is just so iconic and it would really be an amazing piece in my collection from an amazing moment, might I say it's the quintessential Gandalf. The Nazgul is blowing me away as well and even though I have many 1/6 and 1/4 pieces representing them, what a showstopper piece to have interspersed into my collection.

I need to see more photos of them and see if I can find prices as well. Is Legolas the only one up for preorder now?

Again, WOW!

Leave a comment:

• Cliperión
    replied
    Originally posted by bill59 View Post
    That's the Premium Edition 600 pcs the Ultimate Edition 250 pcs is much nicer IMHO.

https://www.facebook.com/CollectorsA...3749707203221/

yes, it's true, I've also put a photo ... I like both versions, but with real hair, it is superior .. I also put $ 1000 more ...

Personally, I would be quite happy to have the normal version in my collection

By the way, the Ringwraith and the Gangalf are amazing... and more photos of the sauron...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Cliperión; 28 November 2021, 04:14.

Leave a comment:

• bill59
    replied
    Hmm, I'm going to have to see the price on this but as of right now, I'll be sticking with my Prime 1 1/4 Legolas.
    The price is quite good IMHO, Ithildin.

Premium Edition - $1,700
    Ultimate Edition - $2,899

Prices from Collectors Ark

Leave a comment:

• bill59
    replied
    That's the Premium Edition 600 pcs the Ultimate Edition 250 pcs is much nicer IMHO.

https://www.facebook.com/CollectorsA...3749707203221/
    Last edited by bill59; 28 November 2021, 04:01.

Leave a comment:

• Cliperión
    replied
    Awasome!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Clintwood
    replied
    I hate mixed media, I don't have a figure that has it, but with this one I have to say that it looks really good, at least on the pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Valkrist
    replied
    Originally posted by Celaglar View Post

No surprise they managed to make it look good, this thing is bigger than the average hobbit...
    You have a good point. The bigger it is, the more you can make the outfit on a statue look like the real thing. It's the hair that is most uncanny.

Leave a comment:

• Celaglar
    replied
    Originally posted by Valkrist View Post
    Is that mixed media on the hair and outfit? If so, I think that's the first time in all these years that I've seen it pulled off convincingly on one of these collectibles.

Everything else always looks to me like those ill-fitting Ken & Barbie outfits from the 70's (the decade my sister played with them).
    No surprise they managed to make it look good, this thing is bigger than the average hobbit...

Leave a comment:

• Valkrist
    replied
    Is that mixed media on the hair and outfit? If so, I think that's the first time in all these years that I've seen it pulled off convincingly on one of these collectibles.

Everything else always looks to me like those ill-fitting Ken & Barbie outfits from the 70's (the decade my sister played with them).

Leave a comment:

• Moriaman
    replied
    It’s a very impressive statue, I maybe tempted by other offerings, not a Legolas fan

Leave a comment:

• Ithildin
    replied
    Hmm, I'm going to have to see the price on this but as of right now, I'll be sticking with my Prime 1 1/4 Legolas.

Leave a comment:

• bishop
    replied

Click image for larger version

Name:	C0240057-B268-4946-BC43-FA3D3739B003.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	245890

Leave a comment:

• TMcLim
    replied
    Originally posted by Valkrist View Post