Infinity Studios Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit Swords

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #21
    I hate mixed media, I don't have a figure that has it, but with this one I have to say that it looks really good, at least on the pictures.

    Comment


      #22
      Awasome!
      Attached Files

      Comment


        #23
        That's the Premium Edition 600 pcs the Ultimate Edition 250 pcs is much nicer IMHO.

        https://www.facebook.com/CollectorsA...3749707203221/
        Last edited by bill59; 28 November 2021, 04:01.
        Cheers!
        Bill

        Comment


          #24
          Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
          Hmm, I'm going to have to see the price on this but as of right now, I'll be sticking with my Prime 1 1/4 Legolas.
          The price is quite good IMHO, Ithildin.

          Premium Edition - $1,700
          Ultimate Edition - $2,899

          Prices from Collectors Ark
          Cheers!
          Bill

          Comment


            #25
            Originally posted by bill59 View Post
            That's the Premium Edition 600 pcs the Ultimate Edition 250 pcs is much nicer IMHO.

            https://www.facebook.com/CollectorsA...3749707203221/

            yes, it's true, I've also put a photo ... I like both versions, but with real hair, it is superior .. I also put $ 1000 more ...

            Personally, I would be quite happy to have the normal version in my collection

            By the way, the Ringwraith and the Gangalf are amazing... and more photos of the sauron...
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Cliperión; 28 November 2021, 04:14.

            Comment


              #26
              OMG! Wow, just WOW! I think That Legolas is incredible. And you are right bill, the price for the Premium is really good. If I didn't already have Prime 1's version on order I would be seriously looking at ordering this. Hell, even with Prime's on order, I am feeling the gravitational pull of Infinity's Legolas. Damn, what a time to be a LOTR collector. I must resist! Now their Gandalf and Nazgul are something that I actually might go for. I think that the "You Shall not Pass" moment from the film is just so iconic and it would really be an amazing piece in my collection from an amazing moment, might I say it's the quintessential Gandalf. The Nazgul is blowing me away as well and even though I have many 1/6 and 1/4 pieces representing them, what a showstopper piece to have interspersed into my collection.

              I need to see more photos of them and see if I can find prices as well. Is Legolas the only one up for preorder now?

              Again, WOW!

              Comment


                #27
                Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                OMG! Wow, just WOW! I think That Legolas is incredible. And you are right bill, the price for the Premium is really good. If I didn't already have Prime 1's version on order I would be seriously looking at ordering this. Hell, even with Prime's on order, I am feeling the gravitational pull of Infinity's Legolas. Damn, what a time to be a LOTR collector. I must resist! Now their Gandalf and Nazgul are something that I actually might go for. I think that the "You Shall not Pass" moment from the film is just so iconic and it would really be an amazing piece in my collection from an amazing moment, might I say it's the quintessential Gandalf. The Nazgul is blowing me away as well and even though I have many 1/6 and 1/4 pieces representing them, what a showstopper piece to have interspersed into my collection.

                I need to see more photos of them and see if I can find prices as well. Is Legolas the only one up for preorder now?

                Again, WOW!
                Keep in mind Gandalfs over 5 feet tall with his staff/sword so make sure you got room to display something that big.

                Comment


                  #28


                  Wooooow. Good I'm broke
                  Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

                  Comment


                    #29
                    Originally posted by ghettodactyl View Post

                    Keep in mind Gandalfs over 5 feet tall with his staff/sword so make sure you got room to display something that big.
                    For sure. I think he will work great in a corner or alcove, standing on a 12" plinth. That will get him up a little higher to see his face better and get the tip of his sword near the ceiling. I just watched the video and he and the Nazgul are outstanding!

                    Comment


                      #30
                      The Nazgul looks great! Did we get a price for him?

                      Comment


                        #31
                        Wow, Sauron looks magnificent.! It would definitely be a great addition to my collection (in my dream of course).

                        Comment


                          #32
                          Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                          Is Legolas the only one up for preorder now?

                          Again, WOW!
                          As far as I know Ithildin, yes is he answer to that one.

                          Cheers!
                          Bill

                          Comment


                            #33
                            Originally posted by bill59 View Post

                            As far as I know Ithildin, yes is he answer to that one.
                            Thanks bill, I always appreciate the heads-up we all give each other here.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X