• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think 99 is for the 2 Polda versions and 399 for the smaller version

Comment

Originally posted by wargrider View Post
      I think 99 is for the 2 Polda versions and 399 for the smaller version
      I think your right. I must have misread something. I’ll wager most skip getting the base when ordering. It’s going to sell out fast I’m sure for the big version at only 99.

Comment

Ok, I'm going to be trying to get the version 1 (without base). I think it looks freaking awesome! I'm a little confused about the ES though, to me it almost reads that the version with the base has an ES of 99 and the version without the base wasn't listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
          Ok, I'm going to be trying to get the version 1 (without base). I think it looks freaking awesome! I'm a little confused about the ES though, to me it almost reads that the version with the base has an ES of 99 and the version without the base wasn't listed.
          Yeah, I’m not sure. It is a bit confusing. I hope I can get one though.

Comment

Originally posted by ghettodactyl View Post

Yeah, I’m not sure. It is a bit confusing. I hope I can get one though.
            Same, I do think it will sell out quickly with this low ES.

Who are you going through?

Comment

Same, I do think it will sell out quickly with this low ES.

Who are you going through?
              If it really is only 100 and that includes both combined for with and without base I think it will go fast. I think many will not get that base. It’s dumb to pay an extra $3800 for that ugly base that just takes up more room. I’m hoping I can go with specfiction since Queen only ships to 3 countries for it so I can’t order directly from them. Someone on Facebook already preordered it on a different site but I’d not heard of it before so I didn’t want to risk going with one I wasn’t sure on.

Comment

opportunity to those for long hunting for the GG big piece. The version without base is definitely awesome.
                fyi TheWhiteHand ToyBiz 2 Polystone

Comment

This one is breathtaking, it's the one I'd go for!! If only I could...
                  But the pic doesn't show any cable, could it be battery powered? Or were the cables edited-out?

Click image for larger version

Name:	balrog.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	204.8 KB
ID:	248667

Comment

If it really is only 100 and that includes both combined for with and without base I think it will go fast. I think many will not get that base. It’s dumb to pay an extra $3800 for that ugly base that just takes up more room. I’m hoping I can go with specfiction since Queen only ships to 3 countries for it so I can’t order directly from them. Someone on Facebook already preordered it on a different site but I’d not heard of it before so I didn’t want to risk going with one I wasn’t sure on.
                    Hmm, I'm a little nervous about this going so fast that I miss it.

Comment

Hmm, I'm a little nervous about this going so fast that I miss it.
                      It doesn’t help it’s restricted to only 3 countries outside of finding a 3rd party retailer to get one. Which means most won’t probably get many preorders I’d assume. If I don’t get one oh well though I would like one. It’s the only figure I really want. It’ll display nice with my Glamdring.

Comment

It doesn’t help it’s restricted to only 3 countries outside of finding a 3rd party retailer to get one. Which means most won’t probably get many preorders I’d assume. If I don’t get one oh well though I would like one. It’s the only figure I really want. It’ll display nice with my Glamdring.
                        Ever since I heard that this was going to be made, I have known exactly where I would display it in my room. At the far end of the 32-foot main room on the wall. When you enter the room, you will look all the way down and see it staring back at you in the darkness. I think it would be a very cool way to start the tour before the display cases were turned on.

Comment

Originally posted by pocketreef View Post
                          opportunity to those for long hunting for the GG big piece. The version without base is definitely awesome.
                          Thanks for the tag. This is the centerpiece I have been missing. I am so excited about this piece. I think at $3000 for the size and detail it is an excellent value in the current market.

Comment

Wow, this piece is jaw dropping, and given the sheer size I think is priced quite well. I look forward to seeing the reviews and pictures from those who have the room to display it.

Comment

Thanks for the tag!
                              I have actually already preordered the Polda today with the base
                              (I probably won't use the base but keeping it just in case).

Comment

Just preordered the Polda edition with no base in the Spec Fiction Shop page! So excited!!!!
                                Last edited by urbanobarrios; 14 December 2021, 00:24.

Comment

Who distributes it in the EU ?

Comment

Originally posted by urbanobarrios View Post
                                    Just preordered the Polda edition with no base in the Spec Fiction Shop page! So excited!!!!
                                    Congrats, urbanobarrios!

Got mine as well! Ya, it's expensive but to me it was worth the asking price. It's going to be one of the crown jewels in my collection!

It's going to be epic entering my display room and looking all the way down to end and seeing this bad boy glaring back at me out of the darkness!

Comment

Congratulations Ithildin it will look very good.

Comment

Congrats, urbanobarrios!

Got mine as well! Ya, it's expensive but to me it was worth the asking price. It's going to be one of the crown jewels in my collection!

It's going to be epic entering my display room and looking all the way down to end and seeing this bad boy glaring back at me out of the darkness!
                                        Will you be playing the Khazad Dum soundtrack on the stairs as you walk down?

Congrats on getting one, and everybody else as well. I am so looking forward to someday see what your basement will be like!

Comment

I can't find any shop in Europe having it. My retailer in Switzerland says he don't know yet...
                                          Do I had to preorder at Specfictionshop in the US to secure 1 Polda edition(without base)

This licensing problem with Queen Studios is really annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                          X