Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave Mac View Post
    Big post from Daniel Falconer on the 'Ask DF' thread:

Wow.... thanks so much for posting this!

Comment

https://www.tvinsider.com/937922/san...ates-schedule/

Comment

A big announcement at Sideshow this Monday

https://www.sideshow.com/events/sideshow-countdown

Comment

The return of their LOTR lines?

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
            The return of their LOTR lines?
            Do we need more companies to drain our funds?

Then again I won't complain if they complete the Fellowship in their maquette line....

Comment

Originally posted by TheWhiteHand View Post

Do we need more companies to drain our funds?

Then again I won't complain if they complete the Fellowship in their maquette line....
              Ah yes, their promise that I'm sure they wish everyone would forget about. I have no problems with starting a new line and then ending it without any warning but when you start a new line with a promise to collectors that you are going to do something, in this case make the whole fellowship, then you need to step up to the plate and keep your promise. Even if it hurts your bottom line in doing so. If you want to lose all credibility, then go ahead and break your promise but don't expect me to believe anything you say in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

Ah yes, their promise that I'm sure they wish everyone would forget about. I have no problems with starting a new line and then ending it without any warning but when you start a new line with a promise to collectors that you are going to do something, in this case make the whole fellowship, then you need to step up to the plate and keep your promise. Even if it hurts your bottom line in doing so. If you want to lose all credibility, then go ahead and break your promise but don't expect me to believe anything you say in the future.
                Agreed. And they were SO close. Just one more statue would have fulfilled their promise.
                "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
                ~~Thorin Oakenshield

Comment

There is a prototype of that last statue. I’ve not seen it myself but I do know it was made.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Mac View Post
                    A big announcement at Sideshow this Monday

https://www.sideshow.com/events/sideshow-countdown

I registered once, let's see what comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Elessar View Post
                      There is a prototype of that last statue. I’ve not seen it myself but I do know it was made.
                      Do you know what it looked like? Even though you haven’t seen it yourself, were you told what it looks like? Was it based on a scene, were they in Fellowship clothes or armoured?

Comment

Originally posted by FrodoEyes View Post

Do you know what it looked like? Even though you haven’t seen it yourself, were you told what it looks like? Was it based on a scene, were they in Fellowship clothes or armoured?
                        I know it included both Merry and Pippin. If memory serves me correct I think they were in hobbit clothes and I want to say it dealt with around their time at Isengard. It’s been a long time ago that I found this out and I don’t have those text messages anymore, but I’m like 99.5% sure that it’s exactly this.

Comment

Sideshow has put up pre-order for Balrog 2.0 (light up version) by Star Ace Toys.

Click image for larger version

Name:	balrog-20-light-up-version_the-lord-of-the-rings_gallery_5efa358a9190a.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	357.8 KB
ID:	183388

Comment

I have the first one of this (reviewing it soon) but I admit I’m tempted to get this.

Comment

Stig Looks good ,were is the deluxe edition?
                              Do you order from Sideshow?
                              I think you get i cheaper from your local dealer.

Comment

I didn't order it. I got Weta's Mini Epics Balrog. That's enough deformed/stylished Balrog for me.

And I don't have a local vendor

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
                                  I didn't order it. I got Weta's Mini Epics Balrog. That's enough deformed/stylished Balrog for me.

And I don't have a local vendor
                                  Yes i only need 1 deformed Balrog too and i think i choose the Star Ace Toys.

Comment

BBTS has a deformed Sauron for order as well.
                                    Click image for larger version

Name:	9771efb1-194a-427f-ae2d-a07133e105f9.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	183620
                                    https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...g&utm_content=
                                    https://www.instagram.com/n2darkness/

Comment

That is a very cute Dark Lord

Comment

I like that.

Comment

Working...
                                        X