UC Confirmed Eomer Helmet

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Well seeing the Dain Helm on BudK I know it’s different... it’s a lot darker so I’m hoping this will be too. It looks too light true but still looks great. I can never own a Thranduil one so I’m looking forward to this

    Comment


      All 3 (Eomer helm and sword and horn of Gondor) new LOTR items are up on the BudK site.

      https://www.budk.com/Lord-of-the-Rings-Swords-2993
      https://www.instagram.com/n2darkness/

      Comment


        Originally posted by Kronos View Post
        Look my friends
        https://www.budk.com/Lord-of-Rings-H...tand-Acc-49007

        I'm a bit disappointed, the helmet looks very plastic, the UC website has a price of over $ 600 for that?
        I wonder if these pictures are an early prototype? They look different than the colors in facebook photos on previous page. Also there is no chin strap.

        Comment


          I'm willing to bet those are earlier photos, though I think that's the first shot of the inside liner that we've seen so far. The continued absence of the chin strap is annoying but I was told it would be added, which is what makes me believe these are early pics. I agree it looks way too bright and the brass parts look more like gold.

          Comment


            The horn of Gondor and the sword of Eomer look a good job. Previous photos of Eomer's sword and helmet together were taken with a movie prop. Eomer's helmet is poorly painted. This is not the color of steel and brass. It just looks more gold and you can actually see it is painted. Maybe they'll make it better. Although some people will not be bothered by it. Despite all, Thranduil's version is 100 times better.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Kronos View Post
              Despite all, Thranduil's version is 100 times better.
              The one on previous page? You dont think the dome shape is odd and the horse head too big? Or is it better because it is real metal?

              Comment


                You're right, it looks a bit different, but it's made of real materials, not plastic. If you even touch it, you feel the difference. Now we have to wait a bit for the real photos because they are definitely retouched. I do not know yet if I will buy it. I'll just see how it looks in reality.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Kethol Av Torketal View Post
                  The one on previous page? You dont think the dome shape is odd and the horse head too big? Or is it better because it is real metal?
                  I have one, and yes, the shape of the conical part is not quite like the prop or UC replica, and I've always felt the Horsehead nose guard to be a tad bigger than it should, but as Kronos said, it's metal, so that's a win right there.

                  Comment


                    The Thranduil one has real horse hair too

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by N2Darkness View Post
                      All 3 (Eomer helm and sword and horn of Gondor) new LOTR items are up on the BudK site.

                      https://www.budk.com/Lord-of-the-Rings-Swords-2993
                      Great news. Interesting that they are not limited. I hope they sell well.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

                        Great news. Interesting that they are not limited. I hope they sell well.
                        Kit Rae has confirmed the helm to be limited to an ES of 1500, as with all recent helm releases. If BudK is not listing that, it is an oversight on their part. The other two items are not limited.

                        Edit: Kit just posted pics at UCForums that show a darker colour and the chin strap. Also new pics of Guthwine with plaque, and the Horn.
                        Last edited by Valkrist; 12 September 2020, 16:22.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Valkrist View Post
                          Edit: Kit just posted pics at UCForums that show a darker colour and the chin strap. Also new pics of Guthwine with plaque, and the Horn.
                          I found them. This looks great, but the BudKs photos looks like plastic. This looks like metal. Kit said this is final helm, so if it really looks like this, I want!

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_9586sm.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	192281Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_9587sm.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	192282

                          Comment


                            I must say it looks much better than pictures from BUDK. Do you have also pictures of eomer’s sword?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Kronos View Post
                              I must say it looks much better than pictures from BUDK. Do you have also pictures of eomer’s sword?
                              KIt posted some new pictures in the UCforums. I will make links to them in the Guthwine thread.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Kethol Av Torketal View Post
                                I found them. This looks great, but the BudKs photos looks like plastic. This looks like metal. Kit said this is final helm, so if it really looks like this, I want!

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_9586sm.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	192281Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_9587sm.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	192282
                                These are what I was hoping it would look like, definitely way better than the first few pics we got. But just to be on the safe side I probably wont PO this one. Just until I see some pics of it in hands & on heads lol

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by Kethol Av Torketal View Post
                                  I found them. This looks great, but the BudKs photos looks like plastic. This looks like metal. Kit said this is final helm, so if it really looks like this, I want!

                                  Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_9586sm.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	192281Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_9587sm.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	192282
                                  OMG this looks better and better

                                  Thanks for sharing

                                  Comment

                                  Working...
                                  X