Batman 1996-97 1/8 model kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batman 1996-97 1/8 model kits

Managed to pick this little set again as I caught the model building bug again. Great fun to build, a bit tricky but worth the hassle! The Riddler has proved to be the most difficult to paint given all his ? symbols which are sculpted into the suit so no avoiding them. Poison Ivy and Joker on Throne are impressive sculpts and go well in the set.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2ifm6gi]

Comment

Impressive! Very very cool

Comment

Oh, the modeling bug. I know it well and have to fight it every now and then. Looks like you are having a great time Dave.

Comment

Thanks. So glad I managed to get back into crafting again. It's easy to forget how good it is to just lose yourself in something you enjoy.

Comment

Very cool. Thank you for posting, Dave.
            I really like that you have included the different stages of putting them together and painting them

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
              Very cool. Thank you for posting, Dave.
              I really like that you have included the different stages of putting them together and painting them
              You know I like to encourage folk to give something artsy a try

Comment

Very nice! When I was a kid I had SO many Thunderbird model kits! I used to go around shops with my grandparents, who of course used to love indulging their grandkids. We would visit them in Lincoln on our school holidays and I would spend so much time making and painting them. Tracy Island was a highlight! I spent my other time with my grandads camera making stop-motion films with my Jurassic Park toys, pretending to be Steven Spielberg.

Comment

Originally posted by FrodoEyes View Post
                  Very nice! When I was a kid I had SO many Thunderbird model kits! I used to go around shops with my grandparents, who of course used to love indulging their grandkids. We would visit them in Lincoln on our school holidays and I would spend so much time making and painting them. Tracy Island was a highlight! I spent my other time with my grandads camera making stop-motion films with my Jurassic Park toys, pretending to be Steven Spielberg.
                  Have you ever thought of giving it a go again? Either the model making or filming? Surprising how memories come back and you actually enjoy it

Comment

Dave Mac great stuff! Thanks for sharing

Comment

The portly fishmonger is finished. On to the next villain

Comment

Those are looking amazing Dave.

Looks like you are having lots of fun working on these models.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
                          Those are looking amazing Dave.

Looks like you are having lots of fun working on these models.
                          It's a good way to unwind I find and no doubt a project that will at some point be replaced for a while I fear going off my previous record for staying on task

Comment

Working...
                          X