Badali Jewellery - The Rings of Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes i forgot about TheWhiteHand in as well ,thanks Idril

So the Gift is an extra random Ring offered?

Comment

The gift is a surprise. Could be earrings or anything they sell valued between $20-$150

Comment

Originally posted by Idril View Post
        The gift is a surprise. Could be earrings or anything they sell valued between $20-$150
        Would it be something closer to $20?

Comment

I'm guessing the gift is randomly selected, but it's value might be scaled in accordance with how much you spent on your main purchase. That's the only way I see to make it fair. Just peeved they reward people that hold out rather than those that order things on the first day of sales. The deals should be equal for all.

Comment

I think the BF sale people got artist signed packaging or something like that Val.

Comment

I think the BF sale people got artist signed packaging or something like that Val.
              Nope.

The original Black Friday email offered the 25% discount and nothing else. I ordered based on that email offer.

Then on Saturday, they released another sale offer that was identical but had the artist signed incentive added on and marked as valid for Saturday and Sunday.

Then today they released yet another offer adding the gift for purchases made on Monday.

Basically, they changed the sale offers every day which is ok but penalizes the early birds.

Comment

Yes I can see that now when I go to the site. Message pops up about the signed packaging. I guess I’ll have to wait until that messages changes to free gift. Still haven’t quite decided but I would really like them. They look terrific.

Comment

Well, new email in the pipe which gives you 30% off any purchase now, plus the free gift, but it's contingent upon having made a prior purchase during this weekend. Talk about convoluted, but they are pulling out all the stops to draw you in. Now I'm tempted to buy something else just to take advantage of the offer.

Comment

Oh didn’t get that email. Probably cause I haven’t bought anything. And not sure that the free gift is applying now or I’m too late. I think I’ll leave it for another sale.

Can’t wait to see pics of yours Val.

Comment

Nope, free gift still applies regardless of it being a first purchase or not. The 30% off is for a second purchase if you had made the first at 25%.

C'mon Idril, there's still time...

If not then it's likely they'll offer a deal on Boxing Day, but who knows?
                      Last edited by Valkrist; 3rd December 2019, 13:50.

Comment

My rings are cast and shipped today.

Comment

Congrats. I know I’m going to regret not getting these when I see them.

Comment

Congrats. I know I’m going to regret not getting these when I see them.
                            I tried to convince you, but you are as resolute as Sam when he wasn't the least bit tempted by the One.

I think you will have another chance at these fairly soon, and hopefully once you see mine in hand, you will be convinced.

Comment

Originally posted by Valkrist View Post
                              My rings are cast and shipped today.
                              Looking forward to seeing your photos of these and your thoughts.

Comment

I decided to wait until next year to get these. Too many things coming up!
                                I'm really interested to see how they are in hand when you get them Val.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWhiteHand View Post
                                  I decided to wait until next year to get these. Too many things coming up!
                                  I'm really interested to see how they are in hand when you get them Val.
                                  Oh wow... and here I thought I had at least one partner in crime in this endeavour.

I'll definitely post some pics when they arrive. Been trying to think of how to display them but drawing a blank other than just putting them on a pillow of some kind. Wish I had room where my Nazgul stuff is all concentrated.

Comment

I took advantage of the Badali sale too. I am very excited to get them and look forward to figuring out a display to showcase them.

Comment

Originally posted by ToyBiz 2 Polystone View Post
                                      I took advantage of the Badali sale too. I am very excited to get them and look forward to figuring out a display to showcase them.
                                      Dude!!!

You mean to tell me you got all nine rings as well and you've been quiet the whole time or did I miss a post somewhere? Are you getting the gift and signed packaging also? I ordered early and may have missed out on those.

Comment

Originally posted by Valkrist View Post

Dude!!!

You mean to tell me you got all nine rings as well and you've been quiet the whole time or did I miss a post somewhere? Are you getting the gift and signed packaging also? I ordered early and may have missed out on those.
                                        I ordered all 19 lesser rings of power. I put them all in my cart Friday and sat on them a few days. I kept going back and looking them all over, finally Sunday night I pulled the trigger. So, I get the signature packaging. I have been wanting a complete ring display for some time. I ordered all rings in 11.5 and only plan on displaying them. Did you order them to your ring size?

Comment

Originally posted by ToyBiz 2 Polystone View Post

I ordered all 19 lesser rings of power. I put them all in my cart Friday and sat on them a few days. I kept going back and looking them all over, finally Sunday night I pulled the trigger. So, I get the signature packaging. I have been wanting a complete ring display for some time. I ordered all rings in 11.5 and only plan on displaying them. Did you order them to your ring size?
                                          Wow... all 19?!? That's insane but awesome at the same time.

I don't like the design of the Dwarven rings so I didn't order them. As for the Elven ones, they are nice designs but I already have the Noble Collection replicas which are based on the movie versions. Couldn't pass up on the nine though. Yes, I ordered them to my size, which is 10, but I don't intend to wear them.
                                          Last edited by Valkrist; 5th December 2019, 13:15. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Working...
                                          X