Star Ace: Now doing Vinyls for LotR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Ace: Now doing Vinyls for LotR

The Lord of The Rings Deform Real Nazgul (DX)

The Lord of The Rings Deform Real Nazgul (NX)

That's weird but strangly cute at the same time.

Comment

I must say, I like it! But I'll be sticking with the Mini Epic line.

I have a feeling that with the upcoming launch of Amazon's LOTR series, we are going to see more companies jumping in the world of ME.
      Last edited by Ithildin; 16th April 2019, 14:41.

Comment

They are cute. I wonder how the more human characters will look.

And is NX and DX collectibles terms which I don't know of?

Comment

Agree very cute but no i have to say theres far too many different products to collect now i have stick with 1/6 due to costs
          not to mention 1/4 prime tempting us

Comment

Originally posted by Star wars vs lotr View Post
            Agree very cute but no i have to say theres far too many different products to collect now i have stick with 1/6 due to costs
            not to mention 1/4 prime tempting us
            I think these vinyl products are more to lure in customers who don't collect the already more expensive figures.

Comment

There is now a Balrog up for sale. I went ahead and snagged me one of the deluxe versions as it comes with a mini Gandalf.

Comment

Originally posted by Elessar View Post
                There is now a Balrog up for sale. I went ahead and snagged me one of the deluxe versions as it comes with a mini Gandalf.
                I would very much love to see this one compared to the Weta version in 'in-hand' photos. The two companies have definitely done a different 'take' on the Balrog.
                Even a couple of 'fast' photos to start with Elessar would quench my inquisitive nature until you had time to do your 'professional' style review.

Just noticed: up for pre-order, estimated arrival Oct - Dec 2019. That's a long time away for a vinyl.

Comment

The Balrog is very tempting. I find it much nicer than Weta mini epic one. But the wishlist is already too big, I'd better save for next MC.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post

I would very much love to see this one compared to the Weta version in 'in-hand' photos. The two companies have definitely done a different 'take' on the Balrog.
                    Even a couple of 'fast' photos to start with Elessar would quench my inquisitive nature until you had time to do your 'professional' style review.

Just noticed: up for pre-order, estimated arrival Oct - Dec 2019. That's a long time away for a vinyl.
                    I think I can do that. They do seem to be very different but from the initial pics on SS site the style at least for the Balrog looks very cool. I love that the deluxe one comes with a Gandalf.

Consider it done.

I was a little surprised it was later this year but it does seem to be a little more than a traditional vinyl piece.

Comment

I actually like the Weta version better. It's a lot bigger as well compared to the Star Ace version.

Comment

Working...
                      X