• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also add this to the list lol

Comment

oh and these too but will be some time since paying slowly

Comment

Eti where did you get the Minas Tirith? I've been trying to find one for the past couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Anarion View Post
          Eti where did you get the Minas Tirith? I've been trying to find one for the past couple of weeks.
          From a member of the LOTR collectors group.... its been reserved for me for a couple of months now and its only thanks to this great guy that I could get it otherwise i'd have missed it too... but he kept if for me with no pressure to pay...
          But its half paid and so its getting near... only sad this is that its gonna ship for NZ but hopefully will figure something out about customs...

Comment

Originally posted by Eti View Post

From a member of the LOTR collectors group.... its been reserved for me for a couple of months now and its only thanks to this great guy that I could get it otherwise i'd have missed it too... but he kept if for me with no pressure to pay...
            But its half paid and so its getting near... only sad this is that its gonna ship for NZ but hopefully will figure something out about customs...
            Ugh customs is going to be a killer for that. You can always always try to have it shipped between BF and Xmas, I heard from some of our customs workers they tend to have too much work then and just randomly select which boxes to check while letting others go free. You never know

Comment

These are very awesome, congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Andregoras View Post

I've already ordered through Castle Kon as a consequence, I was just reading what Nasdrasil wrote, since he said that budk shipped to his myus address, so he must habe found a clever way that I did not ;). Thank you for your tip still
                Just had thesame problem as you did. My order of the Sauron helmet was cancelled. When I asked why they said that thesame adress was used on other accounts. When I asked costumer support if anything could be done they said no (welcome to 1997). Seems like a decend way to lose costumers I'm done with budk...

edit: Got it through amazon just fine
                Last edited by Nasdrasil; 10th September 2019, 05:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Anarion View Post

Ugh customs is going to be a killer for that. You can always always try to have it shipped between BF and Xmas, I heard from some of our customs workers they tend to have too much work then and just randomly select which boxes to check while letting others go free. You never know
                  Well I acutally have a plan, so i'm gonna pay only 150 Euro from my paypal account, as customs tend to ask for either a paypal recipt or a bank statement showing the payment.... and I am asking Tom to state that it cost 150 euro so it matches.... rest of payments I pay from my sisters paypal account

Comment

Originally posted by Eti View Post

Well I acutally have a plan, so i'm gonna pay only 150 Euro from my paypal account, as customs tend to ask for either a paypal recipt or a bank statement showing the payment.... and I am asking Tom to state that it cost 150 euro so it matches.... rest of payments I pay from my sisters paypal account
                    Tricksy . I'll be doing a similar thing for the DH Mass Effect Tempest since it ships from USA so hopefully it works.

Comment

LOL Eti, you little schemer! Big congrats on all the amazing pieces you have coming your way!

Comment

Well, well, well, tricksy and false.... The things we do for our precious

Comment

I knew I shouldn't have looked in here. I have a CC bill coming my way.
                          Congrats on the pieces all. Eti, you are picking up some gems!

Comment

I have a nice little book prop on the way: Advanced Potion Making (property of the Half Blood Prince)

Comment

Working...
                            X