• Show
Clear All

Wow I wrote this with Dutch autocorrect... doesn't make any sense

Comment

Originally posted by Celaglar View Post
      Wow I wrote this with Dutch autocorrect... doesn't make any sense
      Donker does suit the RW

Comment

I want to share with you beautiful people my joy: I have just bought a bookcase with glass doors! Nothing special for you, but I am starting my collection now and working on a little corner of my flat to welcome my statues, swords and prints is so nice, it makes me feel well

Tomorrow it will be delivered to my door, and with some luck today I will get my mini ringwraith!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogbal View Post
          I want to share with you beautiful people my joy: I have just bought a bookcase with glass doors! Nothing special for you, but I am starting my collection now and working on a little corner of my flat to welcome my statues, swords and prints is so nice, it makes me feel well

Tomorrow it will be delivered to my door, and with some luck today I will get my mini ringwraith!!
          So it begins

Awesome, it will bring so much extra to your collection. Put a light on top and enjoy! And share pictures, we need those ;) For research purpose of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Celaglar View Post

So it begins

Awesome, it will bring so much extra to your collection. Put a light on top and enjoy! And share pictures, we need those ;) For research purpose of course.
            Thanks!

I will try to post some pics when everything is ready, but it will be empty as I only have a few statues
            The worst part of this statues is that I am thinking of ordering the Saruman on throne, can you imagine? I don't really 'need' it, I don't hav ethe space and I still want it. Crazy...

Comment

After 20 long years of wanting to add this grail to my collection, searching every day. I finally did it yesterday. Total with shipping, $380. Some long-held dreams do come true.

Never give up! Never surrender!

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

After 20 long years of wanting to add this grail to my collection, searching every day. I finally did it yesterday. Total with shipping, $380. Some long-held dreams do come true.

Congratulations! Wow, that`s a great find and great price. I have been thinking about one on ebay here in the UK, but at over £1000 I`ll probably just keep on thinking, and that will be about as far as it goes!

Comment

Congratulations! 20 years and finally you got it, and at a very good price! I am very happy for you

You are absolutely right: never give up!

Comment

Congratulations Ithildin! It's still one of the best pieces out there and you even got it for a decent price

Comment

Ithildin Congratulations, very nice piece, and you bought it at a very good price.

Comment

What a bargain. Big congrats Ithildin. After having to waiting so long it makes it all the more special.
                        Cheers!
                        Bill

Comment

Congrats Ithildin, that really shows the beauty of collecting I'm sure it's going to have a special feeling opening that box!

Comment

Originally posted by Glorfindel View Post

Congratulations! Wow, that`s a great find and great price. I have been thinking about one on ebay here in the UK, but at over £1000 I`ll probably just keep on thinking, and that will be about as far as it goes!

Congratulations! 20 years and finally you got it, and at a very good price! I am very happy for you

You are absolutely right: never give up!
                            Originally posted by Anarion View Post
                            Congratulations Ithildin! It's still one of the best pieces out there and you even got it for a decent price
                            Originally posted by bishop View Post
                            Ithildin Congratulations, very nice piece, and you bought it at a very good price.
                            Originally posted by bill59 View Post

What a bargain. Big congrats Ithildin. After having to waiting so long it makes it all the more special.
                            Originally posted by Levidas View Post
                            Congrats Ithildin, that really shows the beauty of collecting I'm sure it's going to have a special feeling opening that box!
                            Thanks everyone!

I am struggling to not get too excited. It's been such a long search to find an affordable one and to have finally found one is kind of overwhelming. Even though I kept searching every day, I really never believed that I would actually find one.

The label has been printed but it hasn't shipped yet and I don't want to go nuts until I have it in my hands. I've had a few bad experiences with pieces that I have purchased secondhand getting damaged in shipping, so like a pressure cooker, I've got those lid screws cranked down tight but when this piece finally arrives and it is in great shape, then the lid is going to blow!

Comment

Congratulations Ithildin, an incredible piece! and good price...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliperión View Post
                                Congratulations Ithildin, an incredible piece! and good price...
                                Thanks, Cliperion! Still hard to get my head around. I'll try taking some photos of it when it arrives. Like they say, if there is no picture, it didn't happen.

Comment

Picked up something not LOTR related at all but thought it was cool. It’s a graded first volume of BRZRKR variant limited cover of 200 for Keanu Reeves comic book.

Click image for larger version

Name:	C18C4F82-106B-4ED6-8CE0-C72E60071F37.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	248817

Comment

I have just received my mini Moria Orc Man, this little orc is so scary! Do put so many details in this staue, I love it!

Comment

I have just received my mini Moria Orc Man, this little orc is so scary! Do put so many details in this staue, I love it!

Congratulations!
                                      Very good little statue.

Comment

Originally posted by bishop View Post

Congratulations!
                                        Very good little statue.
                                        Thank you sir

Comment

Looks like im rubbing off you a bit

Congrats my friend ...it is such a wonderful piece and awesome price

Comment

Working...
                                          X