Anything coming your way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a Sauron LSB locally ... its not cheap but its impossible to pass... i comes without box but not important ... I am paying it via payment plan to ease the blow and since it was such an unexpected find and had other things planned...

But super excited about getting this

Comment

Originally posted by Eti View Post
      Found a Sauron LSB locally ... its not cheap but its impossible to pass... i comes without box but not important ... I am paying it via payment plan to ease the blow and since it was such an unexpected find and had other things planned...

Comment

Gorgeous!

I would love to have it in my own collection.

That and the Morgul Lord LSB.

Both are fantastic pieces.

Big congrats Eti.

I'm happy for you bro.

Comment

It finally arrived! Shades Of Mordor Exclusive edition nr 261/400. .
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20210223_175034.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	209483 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210223_175139.jpg
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	209484 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210223_175052.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	209485 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210223_175014.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	209486 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210223_175111.jpg
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	209487 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210223_175152.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	209488

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congrats to both Eti and operatos . Amazing finds for both of you.

Comment

Thats a nice find.

I had the chance to order it when it was released by sideshow. Unfortunately, a spike was broken so I got a replacement.
                When I received the replacement, I just noticed that the other Sauron LSB had exactly the same problem and my retailer didn't had any other Sauron LSB to replace it so I ended with a refund.

Now, it's still one of my most wanted item and one of the last few items I'm missing in my collection

Congrats Eti

Comment

Congrats Eti and operatos! Those are wonderful additions to your collections.

Originally posted by Spitfire View Post

Thats a nice find.

I had the chance to order it when it was released by sideshow. Unfortunately, a spike was broken so I got a replacement.
                  When I received the replacement, I just noticed that the other Sauron LSB had exactly the same problem and my retailer didn't had any other Sauron LSB to replace it so I ended with a refund.

Now, it's still one of my most wanted item and one of the last few items I'm missing in my collection

Congrats Eti
                  I passed on it too and I'm still kicking myself. It's the only LSB I don't have.

Comment

The Sauron Defo-Real figure from Star Ace Toys arrived today.
                    Last edited by Elessar; 24 February 2021, 17:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Elessar View Post
                      The Sauron Def-Real figure from Star Ace Toys arrived today.
                      You know better to tell us this without pictures Elessar. I mean you of all members.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures once you have the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post

You know better to tell us this without pictures Elessar. I mean you of all members.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures once you have the time.
                        That’s true. Though to be fair he didn’t show up much before my night class started.

If the decent weather holds here in Missouri I’m hoping to maybe get that done as early as this weekend. So fingers crossed it holds.

Comment

That’s true. Though to be fair he didn’t show up much before my night class started.

If the decent weather holds here in Missouri I’m hoping to maybe get that done as early as this weekend. So fingers crossed it holds.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post

Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by operatos View Post
                              It finally arrived! Shades Of Mordor Exclusive edition nr 261/400. .

Name:	20210223_175034.jpg
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	209483 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210223_175139.jpg
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	209484 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210223_175052.jpg
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	209485 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210223_175014.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	209486 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210223_175111.jpg
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	209487 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210223_175152.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	209488
                              Very nice operatos. The 'Shades Of Mordor' exclusive is a great piece. It's just not the same without Frodo so the exclusive is definitely the one to get. Congrats.

Comment

The Sauron Defo-Real figure from Star Ace Toys arrived today.
                                That line is so nice even Sauron looks cute.

Comment

Originally posted by bill59 View Post

That line is so nice even Sauron looks cute.
                                  Yeah, he’s pretty cool. It’s a pretty cool line of figures with its different take yet still feeling respectful.

Side note: I also got an email today my Defo-Real Morgul Lord will be shipping soon.

Comment

Name:	0FBDAD32-F253-4CEB-B4A6-56583B8E2C56.jpeg
Views:	73
Size:	277.4 KB
ID:	209671 Click image for larger version

Name:	1AF69568-D0D8-478C-B5E8-83BBCE09066E.jpeg
Views:	72
Size:	209.7 KB
ID:	209670 Another thing coming.. well arrived last week actually...

2 weeks ago my wife was in a car accident. Thank God she now not hurt actually not even a scratch so I am Thankful. But our old little car got hurt and was not worth repairing and do we did something we have been meaning to do for years ... upgrade
                                    from a mini Japanese samurai to and Italian beauty

our Alfa Romeo Giulietta

Comment

Name:	0FBDAD32-F253-4CEB-B4A6-56583B8E2C56.jpeg
Views:	73
Size:	277.4 KB
ID:	209671 Click image for larger version

Name:	1AF69568-D0D8-478C-B5E8-83BBCE09066E.jpeg
Views:	72
Size:	209.7 KB
ID:	209670 Another thing coming.. well arrived last week actually...

2 weeks ago my wife was in a car accident. Thank God she now not hurt actually not even a scratch so I am Thankful. But our old little car got hurt and was not worth repairing and do we did something we have been meaning to do for years ... upgrade

our Alfa Romeo Giulietta
                                      Think the truck did you guys a favour there mate.

But seriously, glad everyone was safe. Never a nice thing to be a part of.

Comment

our Alfa Romeo Giulietta
                                        So glad that your wife is safe. That could have ended differently with the size of the cement truck.

Dude, that is a major upgrade. Beautiful looking automobile. Seeing that car now, your wife didn't stage that "accident" did she?

Comment

So glad to hear that your wife is fine Eti. As others have stated it could have had a very different ending.

Nice 'little' up grade in vehicles,

Comment

Working...
                                          X