Anything coming your way?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by TheWhiteHand View Post

    I'll keep an eye out for you!
    Do you have extras to spare?

    Comment


      Originally posted by TheWhiteHand View Post

      I'll keep an eye out for you!
      Thanks!

      Comment


        I am waiting on something quite unique, not everyone's taste but a secret for now.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Stig View Post

          Do you have extras to spare?
          I have a couple of extras of certain statues/helms/busts etc. But not for these ones unfortunately!

          Comment


            Originally posted by TheWhiteHand View Post

            I have a couple of extras of certain statues/helms/busts etc. But not for these ones unfortunately!
            I shall need a list of those

            Comment


              Congratulations on those two environments Ithildin, they are high on my wish list and I hope to get them as well within a year or two.

              Comment


                Dare I recommend the Weathertop environment for those who don't have it yet?

                It's really good and don't taKe up much shelf space at all.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Stig View Post
                  Dare I recommend the Weathertop environment for those who don't have it yet?

                  It's really good and don't taKe up much shelf space at all.
                  It is an excellent environment!

                  Have I mentioned before that I love your sig?

                  Comment


                    It is a really nice enviroment. Morc did a repaint on it and it is amazing.

                    Comment


                      Click image for larger version

Name:	66DB804D-561D-4C91-AC00-6C9AA4F1244B.jpeg
Views:	76
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	173640 Well that was unexpected

                      contacted Treebeard bust guy that I was gonna send payment and he said Don’t as he won’t be able to post anytime soon cause of lockdown.
                      Then yesterday 2 members posted the Ironhills dwarfs statue but both were above the price I would like to pay... asked if they would accept anything less and one of them offered it to me at cost when he got it for from Weta I could not say No to that ... too kind
                      so this is on the way to me

                      Comment


                        congrats Eti, this piece is incredible. I hope one day Weta will bring the Erebor guard and a dwarf on ram.

                        Comment


                          Ya, I really like these as well and that's coming from a LOTR guy. Congrats Eti!

                          Comment


                            Congrats for the dwarf twins

                            Comment


                              well, I ordered few stuff recently. I plan to receive them after containment. I can't wait to receive and unpack them when the situation will be better.

                              Click image for larger version  Name:	61fGgX7eSwL._AC_SL1000_.jpg Views:	1 Size:	78.6 KB ID:	173732
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	1544735761ef454c5e682d7493a07ba9cae51ca056.jpg Views:	1 Size:	128.2 KB ID:	173736

                              Click image for larger version  Name:	1568589623169fd95d4f6d83ce0cde1060c158fc90.jpg Views:	1 Size:	227.8 KB ID:	173733

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Spitfire View Post
                                well, I ordered few stuff recently. I plan to receive them after containment. I can't wait to receive and unpack them when the situation will be better.

                                Click image for larger version Name:	61fGgX7eSwL._AC_SL1000_.jpg Views:	1 Size:	78.6 KB ID:	173732
                                Click image for larger version Name:	1544735761ef454c5e682d7493a07ba9cae51ca056.jpg Views:	1 Size:	128.2 KB ID:	173736

                                Click image for larger version Name:	1568589623169fd95d4f6d83ce0cde1060c158fc90.jpg Views:	1 Size:	227.8 KB ID:	173733
                                Holy moly that’s a haul .....

                                Comment



                                  Spitfire
                                  Gollum will blow your mind.
                                  The Ringwraith too.
                                  About MM I have nothing to say, I'm also waiting for ....

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by Eti View Post

                                    Holy moly that’s a haul .....
                                    LOL, that's exactly what I thought when I saw the photos.

                                    Originally posted by Plat View Post
                                    Spitfire
                                    Gollum will blow your mind.
                                    The Ringwraith too.
                                    About MM I have nothing to say, I'm also waiting for ....
                                    They will all blow your mind.

                                    Comment

                                    Working...
                                    X