Originally posted by TheWhiteHand View Post

I'll keep an eye out for you!
    Do you have extras to spare?

Comment

I'll keep an eye out for you!
      Thanks!

Comment

I am waiting on something quite unique, not everyone's taste but a secret for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post

Do you have extras to spare?
          I have a couple of extras of certain statues/helms/busts etc. But not for these ones unfortunately!

Comment

I have a couple of extras of certain statues/helms/busts etc. But not for these ones unfortunately!
            I shall need a list of those

Comment

Congratulations on those two environments Ithildin, they are high on my wish list and I hope to get them as well within a year or two.

Comment

Dare I recommend the Weathertop environment for those who don't have it yet?

It's really good and don't taKe up much shelf space at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
                  Dare I recommend the Weathertop environment for those who don't have it yet?

It's really good and don't taKe up much shelf space at all.
                  It is an excellent environment!

Have I mentioned before that I love your sig?

Comment

It is a really nice enviroment. Morc did a repaint on it and it is amazing.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	66DB804D-561D-4C91-AC00-6C9AA4F1244B.jpeg
Views:	76
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	173640 Well that was unexpected

contacted Treebeard bust guy that I was gonna send payment and he said Don’t as he won’t be able to post anytime soon cause of lockdown.
                      Then yesterday 2 members posted the Ironhills dwarfs statue but both were above the price I would like to pay... asked if they would accept anything less and one of them offered it to me at cost when he got it for from Weta I could not say No to that ... too kind
                      so this is on the way to me

Comment

congrats Eti, this piece is incredible. I hope one day Weta will bring the Erebor guard and a dwarf on ram.

Comment

Ya, I really like these as well and that's coming from a LOTR guy. Congrats Eti!

Comment

Congrats for the dwarf twins

Comment

well, I ordered few stuff recently. I plan to receive them after containment. I can't wait to receive and unpack them when the situation will be better.

Click image for larger version  Name:	61fGgX7eSwL._AC_SL1000_.jpg Views:	1 Size:	78.6 KB ID:	173732
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	1544735761ef454c5e682d7493a07ba9cae51ca056.jpg Views:	1 Size:	128.2 KB ID:	173736

Click image for larger version  Name:	1568589623169fd95d4f6d83ce0cde1060c158fc90.jpg Views:	1 Size:	227.8 KB ID:	173733

Comment

Originally posted by Spitfire View Post
                                well, I ordered few stuff recently. I plan to receive them after containment. I can't wait to receive and unpack them when the situation will be better.

Click image for larger version Name:	61fGgX7eSwL._AC_SL1000_.jpg Views:	1 Size:	78.6 KB ID:	173732
                                Click image for larger version Name:	1544735761ef454c5e682d7493a07ba9cae51ca056.jpg Views:	1 Size:	128.2 KB ID:	173736

Click image for larger version Name:	1568589623169fd95d4f6d83ce0cde1060c158fc90.jpg Views:	1 Size:	227.8 KB ID:	173733
                                Holy moly that’s a haul .....

Comment

Spitfire
                                  Gollum will blow your mind.
                                  The Ringwraith too.
                                  About MM I have nothing to say, I'm also waiting for ....

Comment

Originally posted by Eti View Post

Holy moly that’s a haul .....
                                    LOL, that's exactly what I thought when I saw the photos.

Originally posted by Plat View Post
                                    Spitfire
                                    Gollum will blow your mind.
                                    The Ringwraith too.
                                    About MM I have nothing to say, I'm also waiting for ....
                                    They will all blow your mind.

Comment

Working...
                                    X