Mines of Moria Staff: UC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O man! Since getting my hands on Radagast's staff seems to be impossible, this one might be a good option. Sadly I have to agree with wiking, shippng will be a b****

Comment

No pre-order option?
      "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
      ~~Thorin Oakenshield

Comment

Great,another cool staff coming.

Comment

Oh wow! I’ll be getting this. Of coarse nothing from Weta about them doing a version of their own. I don’t think that I’ll be waiting too long to pick this up because it is likely to sell out soon.

Curious that there is no preorder. Did we miss that and the first run is sold? Is that why it says “ out of stock “?

Also, it says it’s limited but I see nowhere where it says the edition size. Anyone know?
          Last edited by Ithildin; 22nd December 2018, 17:05.

Comment

the previous run of staves of gandalf the grey (UC3108) were also individually numbered but no edition size per say.

Comment

Just checked back on BudK & they moved the release date to 1/15/2019.

Comment

Ya, I saw that too. I'm checking the site everyday and if I haven't heard anything from Leonard about Weta making a version of their own, I will be ordering this. I'm not going to risk missing it again like I did with the Nobel Collection staff.

I get that Weta wants to keep things secret, keep things safe but when another company is making the same thing, it's time to let their cat out of the preverbal bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                  Ya, I saw that too. I'm checking the site everyday and if I haven't heard anything from Leonard about Weta making a version of their own, I will be ordering this. I'm not going to risk missing it again like I did with the Nobel Collection staff.

I get that Weta wants to keep things secret, keep things safe but when another company is making the same thing, it's time to let their cat out of the preverbal bag.
                  Yeah, I totally agree. I think I was only 9 when Noble made their Moria staff available in their catalog that came with a copy of RotK. Ever since then I wanted it. (Really ever since I saw it in FotR) So I am definitely not missing out on my chance now that I'm 24 & have the money for it.

Comment

What prices are you all seeing for this new Moria staff? So far the cheapest I've seen is running around $185 + shipping. BudK has it for $199.
                    Radagaster from S&F, LOTRGuide

Comment

It looks like the price for this staff will be approximately $200, in the begining. I worry about the shipping cost to Europe. It can be a nightmare I suppose.

Comment

Saw this over on the UC forums. Looks good.
                        Attached Files

Comment

This is going to be mine.

Comment

After waiting all these years for a Moria staff, it's an instant purchase for me.
                            "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
                            ~~Thorin Oakenshield

Comment

Looks Amazing! But its been pushed back another day... 1/16/2019 ???? Well at least it's not being pushed back weeks at a time like some things were. Hopefully I don't jinx us by saying that though.

Comment

Ah man, and I finally caved and got the illuminated staff of gandalf the grey!

Comment

Would be nice if Weta chimed in on their plans, if any, to build their own version.
                                  Radagaster from S&F, LOTRGuide

Comment

Originally posted by Radagaster View Post
                                    Would be nice if Weta chimed in on their plans, if any, to build their own version.
                                    Sure would, they are going to lose my money, again.

Comment

I've been looking around, but does anyone know the best option for getting hold of the is in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis View Post
                                        I've been looking around, but does anyone know the best option for getting hold of the is in the UK?
                                        I ordered mine from Kastle con, he is located in USA but will ship world wide.

Comment

It just got pushed back to the 22nd. I'm not waiting and pulling the trigger as soon as it's available to purchase.

Comment

Working...
                                          X