Harry Potter in Bust, Statue, 1/6 figure, 1/4 scale and Props

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vicksken she does

Minuialwen she has expensive taste , Thanks alot i will let you know for sure top contenders are the Holcrucx and the DeathEaters masks but then my sister might also get her something too so she will def get more then one piece from these

Comment

Dunno what I did wrong. I bought my daughters HP stuff, but for some reason they're not as into collecting as me. I"ve bought them the Hogwarts Castle (Noble), and the Dumbeldore's Army Wand collection, and that didn't get them going. Eti, what did you feed your daughter to get her to want to collect??

2 of my kids are collecting Tsum-tsums instead . . .
      Radagaster from S&F, LOTRGuide

Comment

I think it is genetic hit and miss. 2 of mine got it. One didn't.

Comment

i've been picking up some new Potter stuff once I got all the GG busts ....................... Noble Collection creatures

Comment

Originally posted by oldduffer View Post
            i've been picking up some new Potter stuff once I got all the GG busts ....................... Noble Collection creatures
            Must be due a photo update OD?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0037.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	117761Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0035.JPG
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	117760Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0036.JPG
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	117759

Comment

The last two busts arrived at home as I was airborne to Norway, I'll have Filch and Gambon Dumbledore waiting for me (and pics) when I return home in October! It's a good day .............

That leaves only the 1/4 scale Voldemort and the big Hungarian Horntail in my Harry Potter Gentle Giant Hunt!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0040.JPG
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	117763

Comment

Great looking busts oldduffer. I really like Hedwig and Dobby the best out of the 5. Just 2 left to go, all the best in finding these last two at reasonable rates.

Comment

Excellent set you have there OD

Comment

I love those magical creatures! How many do you have? Or did you just start with those?

Comment

I just started with those ........ pleasantly surprised!

Comment

I've seen them in a few shops and I'm very tempted. But I must stick to my small collection. I nearly had all the busts but now only have original Harry, Voldemort, Dumbledore, Snape, Hagrid, McGonagall, Bellatrix and Draco. Really wish they had done Molly, I'd definitely have her in the collection.
                          Oh and of course I have Hogwarts and the Hogwarts express!

Comment

Hey FE, I need to get Hogwarts and the Express too!

Comment

Hey FE, I need to get Hogwarts and the Express too!
                              Hogwarts is so cool. If I should have a HP collectible, that environment would be it.

Comment

I found it quite disappointing in person, I had to send for a replacement as some buildings had come separate from each other, there was glue everywhere, the paint job was awful.... the replacement was marginally better. It needs a good painter to have a go at it. The sculpt itself is quite good, though it's based on Hogwarts from the third movie, so it has the tower Harry rescues Sirius from, but no astronomy tower.
                                I think I've just been spoilt by Weta environments, and nothing can compare!

Comment

Originally posted by FrodoEyes View Post
                                  I found it quite disappointing in person, I had to send for a replacement as some buildings had come separate from each other, there was glue everywhere, the paint job was awful.... the replacement was marginally better. It needs a good painter to have a go at it. The sculpt itself is quite good, though it's based on Hogwarts from the third movie, so it has the tower Harry rescues Sirius from, but no astronomy tower.
                                  And your horror story was never forgotten by yours truly either ...................... a part of the reason I still haven’t purchased one.

Comment

Another Creature in da house #4 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0705.JPG
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	121519 ................

Comment

Originally posted by FrodoEyes View Post
                                      But the IDEA of an environment of the Hogwarts castle is a good one.

Comment

Oh yes, certainly. Incidentally, I'm on holiday in Yorkshire this week and yesterday popped into York and went to the Shambles, an old street that inspired the look of Diagon Alley. They have 3 or 4 Harry Potter shops and in the window of one, superbly named 'The shop which must not be named', was my Hogwarts statue, but re-painted by someone and it looked amazing. The details are there, but it does need a bit of touching up. I turned it around at home to display it at a different angle to show Hagrids hut and the whomping willow. It also has the 3 standing stones near the covered bridge (no bridge on the statue, but it includes the exit onto the stones), and it includes the owlery too. So yes, a good environment, I just wish they'd waited to do the version of later films and not the third one, so we could have the astronomy tower instead of the prison where Sirius was held.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrodoEyes View Post
                                          Oh yes, certainly. Incidentally, I'm on holiday in Yorkshire this week and yesterday popped into York and went to the Shambles, an old street that inspired the look of Diagon Alley. They have 3 or 4 Harry Potter shops and in the window of one, superbly named 'The shop which must not be named', was my Hogwarts statue, but re-painted by someone and it looked amazing. The details are there, but it does need a bit of touching up. I turned it around at home to display it at a different angle to show Hagrids hut and the whomping willow. It also has the 3 standing stones near the covered bridge (no bridge on the statue, but it includes the exit onto the stones), and it includes the owlery too. So yes, a good environment, I just wish they'd waited to do the version of later films and not the third one, so we could have the astronomy tower instead of the prison where Sirius was held.
                                          I feel Noble is a mess when it comes to see what's available, what's back-ordered, coming or have been (archive). If Hogwarts has been sold out for quite some time, it isn't unthinkable that they will put out another version, is it? Or is it just wishful thinking?

I gotta remember York/Shambles the day I travel to England. I know that we are neighbouring countries, but I still haven't been there

Comment

Working...
                                          X