Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
    Excellent photos Josh.
    Thank ya I walked away fairly happy with these.

Originally posted by pocketreef View Post
    Nice review, thanks. I agree they are getting Hot Toys level rather quickly. To be perfect I think the beard could have less hair and I hate the plasticky plants omg it would be so much better with a sculpted blob than this, it makes the whole look cheaper. Best Asmus piece to date.
    Thank you I think they are but I also know that 1:6 figure collectors hold HT in very high regard so that might not go over well. Yeah, I could see that being an issue for some for sure. I could also agree the plants could be a small change to make it better. Sculpted could be cool but would have to be done in like the gate and be attached to the base by the collector. I agree. Absolutely their best piece to date.

Comment

So the great folks over at DST sent us at TORn the Legolas and Gimli figures to review. They were also very kind in understanding the delay it took to get this all done. Overall, I think these are very cool figures and will work awesome with the TB figures from back in the day. I think for folks that specifically collect this scale of figure they're worth adding. I don't think they're perfect and I mention my issues in the review but I still think they're pretty darn cool. I'm pretty happy with my pictures but I do think my closeups of Legolas are a bit harsher on him than what I would like. The paint on him when looking at him in a normal distance is ok but could use some tweaking.

?IMG_3252_Fotor by Josh Long, on Flickr

?IMG_3275_Fotor by Josh Long, on Flickr

?IMG_3286_Fotor by Josh Long, on Flickr

?IMG_3295_Fotor by Josh Long, on Flickr

?IMG_3303_Fotor by Josh Long, on Flickr

?IMG_3320_Fotor by Josh Long, on Flickr

?IMG_3326_Fotor by Josh Long, on Flickr

?IMG_3336_Fotor by Josh Long, on Flickr

?IMG_3342_Fotor by Josh Long, on Flickr

?IMG_3356_Fotor by Josh Long, on Flickr

Comment

IMG_3366_Fotor by Josh Long, on Flickr

IMG_3373_Fotor by Josh Long, on Flickr

IMG_3402_Fotor by Josh Long, on Flickr'

IMG_3421_Fotor by Josh Long, on Flickr

IMG_3433_Fotor by Josh Long, on Flickr

IMG_3448_Fotor by Josh Long, on Flickr

IMG_3449_Fotor by Josh Long, on Flickr

IMG_3460_Fotor by Josh Long, on Flickr

IMG_3472_Fotor by Josh Long, on Flickr

IMG_3482_Fotor by Josh Long, on Flickr

IMG_3486_Fotor by Josh Long, on Flickr

Comment

Comment

Both looking great Josh and of course the pics and video ,too.Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Plat View Post
              Both looking great Josh and of course the pics and video ,too.Thanks for sharing.
              They’re both pretty cool. Hopefully I did a good job of showing them off a bit. Thanks I’m mostly happy with the pics. They could be better looking at them again, but I am happy with the video. As always thanks for watching.

Comment

Thanks for the video s for the pictures.
                We got a detailed presentation again!

Comment

Originally posted by bishop View Post
                  Thanks for the video s for the pictures.
                  We got a detailed presentation again!
                  My pleasure. Thanks for checking things out.

Comment

So here it is the premiere episode of the Collecting The Precious Podcast. It's just under 3 hours long, which I wasn't thinking we'd hit when we started talking but we had so much fun it just happened. We did this on Zoom and I'm a zoom recording rookie and didn't realize that I didn't have the HD icon checked in my video. So its recorded in only 720p. So apologies for that. I hope you all love it and want more of this because I sure would love to do more.

Comment

I'll give it as listen this evening!
                      argonathfbanner by

Comment

Originally posted by TMcLim View Post
                        I'll give it as listen this evening!
                        Appreciate it sir

Comment

Woohoo! Thanks Josh!! This is going to be so fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                            Woohoo! Thanks Josh!! This is going to be so fun.
                            My/our pleasure. Thank you so much for checking it out.

Comment

Oh yeah, looking forward to chilling today listening to some collector love. Thanks Josh!
                              Instagram: randy_baggins

Comment

Originally posted by RandyBaggins View Post
                                Oh yeah, looking forward to chilling today listening to some collector love. Thanks Josh!
                                No thank you for setting to and watching.

Comment

Watched it! Love it! Thanks Josh! And Ben lost so much weight! Congrats ToyBiz 2 Polystone

Comment

Originally posted by shanesunburn View Post
                                    Watched it! Love it! Thanks Josh! And Ben lost so much weight! Congrats ToyBiz 2 Polystone
                                    Awesome and Thank you. the reception so far has been really positive. It’s making the effort worth while. Ben is looking good and was simply fantastic to have on. As I’ve said he will be brought back.

Comment

Great podcast Josh. I loved it. The time passed very quickly while watching it. That's a very good sign indeed. Well done sir.

Comment

Originally posted by bill59 View Post
                                        Great podcast Josh. I loved it. The time passed very quickly while watching it. That's a very good sign indeed. Well done sir.
                                        Thank you. We were pretty happy with how things went but you never know until it’s out there, and the folks that have watched it seem to be having a good time with it. So that’s very encouraging and gives us a good reason to do a second episode sometime soon. I will say I don’t expect it will be 3 hours though.

Comment

I'm so sorry my English is weak.
                                          And I would have liked to have listened. Especially that those who listened to it write all good things.

Comment

Working...
                                          X