Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSC03659 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC03658 by bainiceheart, on Flickr

Comment

Just came in direct from Aussieland...first one signed by the top all time Australian ace Clive Caldwell back in 91, only print he ever signed(his nickname was "killer")...these RAAF editions were only available in Australia
      Last edited by Adolfo; 27th November 2018, 04:49.

Comment

Beautiful prints. I appreciate being able to enlarge them by clicking on them. Haha, I thought you were done getting any more for a while?

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
          Beautiful prints. I appreciate being able to enlarge them by clicking on them. Haha, I thought you were done getting any more for a while?
          Took mail a few weeks to get these via Australia...might get a few more in Dec too
          Last edited by Adolfo; 25th November 2018, 10:19.

Comment

I love Robert Taylor's work. The man is amazing.

I had not heard of the other artist before. Beautiful print though.

'A Balrog. A demon of the ancient world.'

Comment

DSC03679 by bainiceheart, on Flickr

Comment

With the exception of bills, I love it when I get mail faster than expected...33 yr old print depicting fastest kill of WW2...something like 7 seconds after take off...talk about bad luck for the other pilot
                Last edited by Adolfo; 28th November 2018, 13:27.

Comment

Nice! Was it signed by the pilot?

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                    Nice! Was it signed by the pilot?
                    yes it was on the right...your right

Comment

These prints with their signatures are little pieces of history. That's pretty cool.

Comment

DSC03741 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC03739 by bainiceheart, on Flickr

Comment

DSC03740 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC03738 by bainiceheart, on Flickr

Comment

1st one signed in Prague 2004 by 17 Czech pilots ...the Brits let allotta axis occupied escapee pilots fly for em...the other print signed in 2003 by members of the 100th bomb group reunion, over 110 sigs on an edition of only 100...I gotta not forget to tip the mail carrier this year
                            Last edited by Adolfo; 1st December 2018, 12:34.

Comment

Wow, those are terrific. Especially the one signed by the Hundredth Bomb Group. Thanks for posting them!

Comment

Went on the hunt for a few more...getting more from Aussieland ...was truly surprised to get a phone call from Australia from the guy I purchased these from...he commissioned many of the Robert Taylor RAAF prints...great guy to speak with...I ordered from other folks too..will photo in Jan...prints getting shipped from Australia, UK, Canada, and good old USA
                                Last edited by Adolfo; 11th December 2018, 06:36.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing them when they arrive.

Comment

Working...
                                  X