Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adolfo View Post
    At last count I have approx 135 to 140 Robert Taylor prints
    What a room (a very large room) that would be if they were displayed. It would be like an art museum.

Comment

DSC03757 by bainiceheart, on Flickr ..........Just signed on Dec 7 2018 by the first Congressional Medal of Honor recipient of the Vietnam War

Comment

DSC03801 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC03759 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04394 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04390 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04389 by bainiceheart, on Flickr

Comment

Nice additions! I'm not familiar with Trudgian's work. His sketches are really good. Really limited as well.

Comment

R Taylor and N Trudgian are probably ranked # 1 & 2 in the Aviation art world...Trudgian's works are more brighter and colorful and his sketches very tight...waiting for delivery on some more art in Feb

Comment

DSC04496 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04504 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04505 by bainiceheart, on Flickr
              DSC04499 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04500 by bainiceheart, on Flickr
              DSC04495 by bainiceheart, on Flickr

Comment

Another nice set of additions. It was very interesting reading the things that each person bravely did which ended up awarding them the MoH.

Comment

DSC04506 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04444 by bainiceheart, on Flickr ............2 more just delivered from UK

Comment

Love the Concorde print. I really would have loved to flown on it.

Question, how do you display these? I must take a massive amount of wall space. Or is there some way of having them in a large portfolio that you can leaf through?

Comment

If it's not framed I cannot really display these, I do have a large protective print poster stand and can turn the large pages on some of my more special pieces, but the vast majority of my prints I keep in my multi flat files stored by category. Pre WWII, WWII Pacific Theater, WWII Luftwaffe, WWII European Allies, and Post WWII. I can pull them out when I wish. Main thing is they should all be stored flat in a low humidity environment. Will receive a few more later this month.
                      Last edited by Adolfo; 14th February 2019, 13:04.

Comment

Thanks for the info. It really is an amazing collection!

Comment

DSC04445 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04497 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04498 by bainiceheart, on Flickr

Getting more later this week

Comment

Wonderful prints. The Me262, most probably one of the most beautiful planes ever made.

Comment

DSC04613 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04443 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04442 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04503 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04502 by bainiceheart, on Flickr

Comment

Your continually blowing me away with the scope of this collection.

Comment

DSC04703 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04637 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04634 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04635 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04633 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04632 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04636 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04704 by bainiceheart, on Flickr
                                  Last edited by Adolfo; 28th February 2019, 07:43.

Comment

Very nice additions. The P-38 is my favorite out of the new ones. So do you have a favorite time period? WW2 era prints would be mine.

Comment

WW1 & WW2 ...I never wanted that P-38 print although it is quite striking in terms of subject and autographs to go with story...lol that one the guy gave for free for buying the other seven prints..was surprised to see it in the pile...

Comment

DSC04872 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04706 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04705 by bainiceheart, on FlickrDSC04726 by bainiceheart, on Flickr

Comment

That Star of Africa print is terrific.

Comment

Working...
                                          X