• Show
Clear All

WOW looks incredible. ATB JJ
    Looked in the mirror, what did I see?
    I saw the Devil, he was looking at me.
    My oh my,

Comment

OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Thanks for the update, it's eye candy for the soul!!

Comment

WOW,
        what fantastic pictures from your amazing collection.
        My congratulation.
        The Argonath. Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old. My kin.

Comment

Great collection,Goldring

I have a question, I'm not satisfied with the Weta Orthanc environment because the trees and Orthanc details do not impress me. I see that you also own the Barad Dur. Are there any positive changes in quality over the Orthanc? Many thanks for your help

Comment

Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

Comment

Originally posted by Plat View Post
              Great collection,Goldring

I have a question, I'm not satisfied with the Weta Orthanc environment because the trees and Orthanc details do not impress me. I see that you also own the Barad Dur. Are there any positive changes in quality over the Orthanc? Many thanks for your help
              The trees I can understand, but Orthanc itself? Madness! How do you think it can be improved? It looks just like the model. This new Orthanc is part of the 'modern' environment line from when Weta started making LOTR collectibles again, so is in the same bracket as Barad-Dur, and can't have been made much earlier than the dark tower surely? Even the older, original Orthanc is pretty flawless even though it is smaller, and the film-makers must have agreed as it even appeared in the movie as a background shot!

Comment

Sorry when i start a discussion here.
                Maybe even the trees have drawn the attention too much into the negative.

Comment

This is wonderful!

Comment

Thank you all for such kind words.

Plat, I am delighted with my Orthanc, it scares me with the price ranges that there are now what it could have cost now.

Anyway and being fair, if it is true that his painting as in Barad Dur, lacks more nuances. In Barad I am much more demanding because they were 699, Orthanc was $ 275 and without having to pay the damn extra VAT.

Comment

Originally posted by goldring View Post
                      Thank you all for such kind words.

Plat, I am delighted with my Orthanc, it scares me with the price ranges that there are now what it could have cost now.

Anyway and being fair, if it is true that his painting as in Barad Dur, lacks more nuances. In Barad I am much more demanding because they were 699, Orthanc was $ 275 and without having to pay the damn extra VAT.
                      Thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X