Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Bill

Great additions and pictures!

The "BagEnd" collectibles are beautiful....

Kind regards

Christian

Comment

Originally posted by bill59 View Post
      My Weta Legolas and Gimli at Amon Hen 1:6 Statue

Congratulations!

Comment

Such fantastic pictures! The detail on that statue is really great, congrats
        IG

Comment

Congrats bill and wonderful photos as always. You really bring the details out in ever piece you showcase. The eyes on your Legolas look great to me. I'm happy that you got a good one. But with this piece, in my opinion, it's Gimli that steals the show. Every time I look at it, my eyes are always drawn to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
            Congrats bill and wonderful photos as always. You really bring the details out in ever piece you showcase. The eyes on your Legolas look great to me. I'm happy that you got a good one. But with this piece, in my opinion, it's Gimli that steals the show. Every time I look at it, my eyes are always drawn to him.

Yes. Gimli takes everything !!!!

Comment

Excellent pictures indeed. Also impressed by the paintjob on Legolas' face, one of the best I have seen so far.

bishop Please don't quote image heavy posts, scrolling like crazy here heh.

Comment

Originally posted by egel View Post
                Excellent pictures indeed. Also impressed by the paintjob on Legolas' face, one of the best I have seen so far.

bishop Please don't quote image heavy posts, scrolling like crazy here heh.

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

Yes, I do have to agree with you Ithildin, it is also my opinion that Gimli does indeed steals the show.
                    It was almost impossible to take a bad shot of him. Legolas on the other hand was a nightmare.

Comment

nice pics!!!!

Comment

Congratulations Bill and great pics. Legolas looks good, Gimli looks great!

Comment

As usual good work my friend.

Comment

Thanks folks, I much appreciate you kind comments.

Comment

My Gimli 1:10 Statue - Moria, Balin's Tomb Scene - Iron Studios

Comment

My Legolas 1:10 Statue - Moria, Balin's Tomb Scene - Iron Studios

Comment

You took amazing pictures again!
                                  Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by bishop View Post
                                    You took amazing pictures again!
                                    Congratulations!
                                    I second that

Comment

Thanks for the awesome pics Bill, just captured the likeness so well. IS has done a great job in this 1:10 scale, I hope Weta would bring out a larger scale individual sculpt someday of these 2 great characters.

Btw, are you collecting the entire IS Moria scene?

Comment

Nice photos bill. Looks like you opted to keep Gimli's axe on his back.

Comment

Great pictures once again! I find the likeness on Legolas absolutely amazing for such small scale, great job by IS
                                          IG

Comment

Working...
                                          X