Bill59's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sure is a great one. Thank goodness we have wonderful artists here making these beauty's!

Comment

You are so right Ithildin. Having such great artistic talent here is a god send.

Comment

My Weta Saruman - Mini Statue

Comment

Great little statue

Comment

It sure is, Celaglar.

You could make the Palantir plinth for it - right?

?SSW_Saruman_Statue_1 by William Daly, on Flickr

Last edited by bill59; 13 February 2021, 05:34.

Comment

Originally posted by bill59 View Post
              It sure is, Celaglar.

You could make the Palantir plinth for it - right?
              If you mean that in general, then yes, somebody should make that because it looks great. If you mean me personally, then no as I have the artistic skills of a potatoe in a Hobbits stew

Comment

Originally posted by Celaglar View Post

If you mean that in general, then yes, somebody should make that because it looks great. If you mean me personally, then no as I have the artistic skills of a potatoe in a Hobbits stew

I'm right there in that stew with you Celaglar.

However, I know there are a number of talented creative members here who could do it, if there was the demand.

Mind you, it is a fantastic stand alone piece as it is, so maybe there is no need for a Palantir Plinth at all really.
                Last edited by bill59; 13 February 2021, 07:58.

Comment

I received mine and I was very happy with it. Well done Weta. One day I hope we will get a 1/6 Classic line of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                    I received mine and I was very happy with it. Well done Weta. One day I hope we will get a 1/6 Classic line of him.
                    Me too

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                      I knew you would be very happy with him, Ithildin. He is a fantastic piece. I have no doubt that we will see Saruman as a 1/6 Classic Series on day.

Comment

Ithildin ,
                        The old 1/6 Saruman and his Palanthir plinth is the perfect representation for me,let us see what Weta will bring us.

With the Palantir plinth the mini Saruman looks so good.
                        Last edited by Plat; 14 February 2021, 20:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Plat View Post
                          Ithildin ,
                          The old 1/6 Saruman and his Palanthir plinth is the perfect representation for me,let us see what Weta will bring us.

With the Palantir plinth the mini Saruman looks so good.
                          Oh I agree and I own it. It will be interesting to see what Weta does bring us when they do another 1/6 Saruman. It might be a year or two before that happens though.

Comment

I'm sure he will be made as a Classic Series piece at some point. The pose of the Saruman Mini would be more or less perfect for that line. I'm thinking he may make an appearance during the Two Towers Anniversary next year.

Comment

My Gandalf and Frodo on Cart 1:6 Masters Collection

Comment

Very nice pics of the MC Cart bill59 - glad you were able to set it up right

Comment

Very nice pictures as always.
                                  Congratulations!

Comment

Fantastic!

Comment

Amazing piece bill59, congrats
                                      IG

Comment

Fantastic pictures.
                                        The Argonath. Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old. My kin.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the very nice comments. It's a pleasure to share my pics with such fine folk as your good selves.

Comment

Working...
                                          X