My Haldir 1/6 Statue.

Comment

Great piece

Comment

Looks very nice.
        Congrats Bill
        I think i will buy him later.

Comment

That's (Haldir) such a wonderful piece. Wish the wallet wasn't recovering, so I could afford him at the current sale.

Also, I have never seen such an amazing spot-on likness; it's ok to the actor but perfect to a childhood friend of mine.

Best regards, Fredrik

Comment

Thanks for the kind comments folks.

Comment

My Rohan Royal Guard 1/6 Statue

Comment

Great pics,bill!

Comment

Thank you Plat.

Comment

My SSW Balrog Flame of Udun

Last edited by bill59; 7 April 2019, 06:15.

Comment

Always perfect pics bill,thank you

Comment

Very nice pics of the Balrog. That orange paint job they did looks really cool.

Comment

A terrific piece! I always thought it was a setting from Zirakzigil.

Comment

Great piece! If I'm getting a balrog in the future I'd prefer it to be this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Plat View Post
                              Always perfect pics bill,thank you
                              Thanks Plat. It's a pleasure to share them with you.

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                              A terrific piece! I always thought it was a setting from Zirakzigil.
                              It is indeed a terrific piece Ithildin. Much more affordable than the other two.

Originally posted by Alwayshappy View Post
                              Great piece! If I'm getting a balrog in the future I'd prefer it to be this one.
                              It's a very nice little piece – and very affordable. It's not my favorite though. The Daddy Rog is. However, The Daddy Rog is quite expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by ghettodactyl View Post
                                Very nice pics of the Balrog. That orange paint job they did looks really cool.
                                Thanks ghettodactyl. Yeah, it's a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by bill59 View Post

It's a very nice little piece – and very affordable. It's not my favorite though. The Daddy Rog is. However, The Daddy Rog is quite expensive.
                                  Yeah, Daddy Rog looks great , but I'm not really into collecting ''villains'' (with the exception of some miniatures and Witch King/Yazneg), so I don't have much room reserved for it (space as in display space + financial room). This version could be an option for the future.

Comment

Bill do you think you’ll ever get the life size Balrog bust that was made in very limited quantities(around 65 total) at some point? It’s a personal grail I’m hoping to get someday even though I know it’s sells for around $5K when you can even find one.

Comment

Originally posted by ghettodactyl View Post
                                      Bill do you think you’ll ever get the life size Balrog bust that was made in very limited quantities(around 65 total) at some point? It’s a personal grail I’m hoping to get someday even though I know it’s sells for around $5K when you can even find one.
                                      I don't think I ever will ghettodactyl. It's much too expensive IMHO. I wouldn't know what to do with it even if I did ever get one.

Comment

Originally posted by bill59 View Post

I don't think I ever will ghettodactyl. It's much too expensive IMHO. I wouldn't know what to do with it even if I did ever get one.
                                        I agree with the price being way overpriced for only a bust. I doubt I’ll ever own one unless I could find one for a reasonable price.

Comment

My Treebeard 1/6 Masters Collection

Comment

Working...
                                          X