Bill59's Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photographer of the Year

Big congrats Bill! You always bring the details out in all the pieces you photograph. I have no idea how you get so much out of that camera of yours!

But however you do it, it sure is magical! Thanks for all the effort. It's much appreciated!

Comment

Congrats, Bill. I always think about you when I take pics and such. I know you’re going to turn in some good shots and I want to make sure I’m hitting your level.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
        Oh no! I would never want to make anyone feel bad! Sometimes I can be so thoughtless. I should have realized that you could be feeling that way and not bring it up.

If it's any consolation, your not alone, I too understand and share your feelings because I have been there as well.

Don't worry Ithildin , my comments were more tongue-in-cheek. I'm not really all that upset at all.
        Last edited by bill59; 24th February 2019, 22:14.

Comment

Photographer of the Year

Big congrats Bill! You always bring the details out in all the pieces you photograph. I have no idea how you get so much out of that camera of yours!

But however you do it, it sure is magical! Thanks for all the effort. It's much appreciated!
          Originally posted by Elessar View Post
          Congrats, Bill. I always think about you when I take pics and such. I know you’re going to turn in some good shots and I want to make sure I’m hitting your level.
          Thanks guys . I'm only back on now and I had not realised that I had won it. It's a very nice surprise.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me it is much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by bill59 View Post

Don't worry Ithildin , my comments were more tongue-in-cheek. I not really all that upset at all.

Comment

Noooice work Bill.

What camera are you using these days?
              The Red Room
              https://www.flameofudun.net/forum/co...7-the-red-room

Comment

Thanks, Red.

I'm ashamed to tell you that I am using a "Sony Cyber-shot" 8.1mega pixel point and shoot camera.

No fancy DSLR for me I'm afraid.

I bought it for my wife years ago, but I get more use of it than she does.

By-the-way, congrats on your Giveaway of the Year Award sir.
                Last edited by bill59; 24th February 2019, 22:22.

Comment

Originally posted by bill59 View Post
                  Thanks, Red.

I'm ashamed to tell you that I am using a "Sony Cyber-shot" 8.1mega pixel point and shoot camera.

No fancy DSLR for me I'm afraid.

I bought it for my wife years ago, but I get more use of it than she does.

By-the-way, congrats on your Giveaway of the Year Award sir.
                  Well that makes the win even more impressive. It's the artist behind the camera definitely rings true in this case.

Thank you sir.
                  The Red Room
                  https://www.flameofudun.net/forum/co...7-the-red-room

Comment

Thank you so much for the very kind comment Red. Much appreciated my friend.

Comment

My House of Farmer Maggot (Hobbit Hole)

Comment

My 26 Gandalf's Cutting (Hobbit Hole)

Last edited by bill59; 15th March 2019, 08:57.

Comment

The detail is amazing on these pieces. I always enjoy checking out your photos. You do great work.

Comment

Thanks, ToyBiz 2 Polystone . I'm so glad you enjoy them. I appreciate your kind comments.

Comment

My 19/20 Pine Grove Hobbit Hole

Comment

looks lovely!!!

Comment

I love the little jacket hanging by the door.

Comment

Looks great Bill. The paint apps are spot on.

Comment

Amazing pictures of this hobbit hole bill59. Very crisp and clear.

Looks great Bill. The paint apps are spot on.
                                      Sorry Ithildin, but to me the paint apts look sloppy on bill59's smial #20 especially. Due to the actual size of the hobbit holes, one will never notice what is seen in in these zoomed in pictures, so all is great. (Plus I have this really unnerving thing about spotting all things, good and bad when it comes to hobbit holes, especially this one )

Comment

Nice photos Bill. The lighting is excellent.

Comment

Thanks folks. I love these little Hobbit Holes but now for something completely different.

Comment

Working...
                                          X