Bill59's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghettodactyl View Post
    Another wonderful edition! Do you use a light box to take your photos in? Your photos always turn out so amazing. I was just wondering what your secret is for such beautifully taken photos.
    I could tell you ghettodactyl, but then I would have to kill you.

Comment

Real nice addition bill. I like this one better than the first one that was offered.

Comment

My Samwise Gamgee Mini Figure

A lively little figure.

Many of you will notice that I lightened up his hair somewhat.

Comment

My Weta Gamling 1/6 Statue.

Comment

Great photos bill as always!
            "I would have gone with you to the end,into the very fires of mordor"

Comment

Excellent photos of real nice additions to your collection. I love the sculpt of Sam showing a hobbit with food and his pipe. It's only missing a tankard of ale!

Comment

Gamling is fantastic! I do hope we get Théoden and Snowmane someday.

Comment

My congratulation for Samise Gamgee and Gamling.
                  Two fantastic collectiobles from Weta.
                  The Argonath. Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old. My kin.

Comment

Originally posted by watcher View Post
                    Great photos bill as always!
                    Thanks watcher.

Originally posted by Radagast View Post
                    Excellent photos of real nice additions to your collection. I love the sculpt of Sam showing a hobbit with food and his pipe. It's only missing a tankard of ale!
                    Thanks Radagast.

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                    Gamling is fantastic! I do hope we get Théoden and Snowmane someday.
                    Yeah, me too Ithildin. Hopefully one day we shall.

Originally posted by Anduin View Post
                    My congratulation for Samise Gamgee and Gamling.
                    Two fantastic collectiobles from Weta.
                    Thanks Anduin . Yeah, they are rather nice for sure. I'm blessed to be able to add them to my collection.

Comment

My Arwen and Frodo on Asfaloth 1/6 statue.

Comment

Congrats bill, excellent photos
                        "I would have gone with you to the end,into the very fires of mordor"

Comment

Good stuff, Bill.

Comment

Well done Photos Bill, but, sorry, I think this Statue (especially the faces/eyes) is (are) not suitable for close-up pictures.I see many small places where the paint job leaves something to be desired.
                            My opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Orc from Morc View Post
                              Well done Photos Bill, but, sorry, I think this Statue (especially the faces/eyes) is (are) not suitable for close-up pictures.I see many small places where the paint job leaves something to be desired.
                              My opinion
                              Exactly......great photos as usual bill

Comment

Great photos Bill.

Comment

Awesome pictures!

Comment

Thanks for the kind comments folks.

Comment

A small display I once had set up back in the day.

Comment

I like the set up. Would be nice to of been able to have a glass cover for it.

I wish I had some LOTR figures. I had to decide on collecting figures or swords when I started collecting LOTR pieces. I semi wish I’d of picked the Figure option since that would have been significantly cheaper than collecting Peters swords. I have a bad habit of being a completionist and completing a set of all of Peters swords is a good way to go broke fast sadly. His pieces are just so beautiful though. What really sucks is about a week ago I could have got one of the MSSC Glamdring’s Peter made but I sadly am too broke atm to buy it. I’m hoping he’ll be able to not sell it until I can afford to buy it off him. I know Anduril is going to be the piece I’m going to have issues obtaining. I know of one I could possibly get but I know what they want for it and I am not willing to spend that much even if I had the funds available.

Comment

Thanks, ghettodactyl. Luckily enough, this display was in a small unused room where I used to work at the time. So in a way it had a big glass, ceiling and wall cover.

Yeah, I think we all love Peter's swords. However, they are way too expensive for my pocket. It must be awesome to own them though. Congrats on having some. I'm mad jealous.

Comment

Working...
                                          X