Bill59's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff Bill. If you're having photo hosting issues use Flickr. That's what I use. Its free and you get 1tb of space before you even have to think about paying.

Comment

Thanks Josh , yeah Photobucket has done the nasty on us. I'll give Flicker a go. Although, vgy seems to be working okay.

I may get one of the mods to delete this thread and start over. : (

Comment

No problem I quit using photobucket a while ago because of stuff like this and the fact they seemed to alter my photos when I posted them. I think you'll like Flickr.

Comment

Great photos bill.

Comment

Pictures are amazing my good friend Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
              Great photos bill.
              Originally posted by Nocturno The Dark Shadow View Post
              Pictures are amazing my good friend Bill.
              Thanks guys . Sorry to have lost most of them due to Photobucket's new policy.

Comment

Congrats on the Smaug bust, Bill. Looks amazing! If Weta do a Cave Troll in similar fashion I'll be all over it.

That Gollum mini is still one of the best in the miniature line.

Comment

Thanks Dave . The Smaug bust is very impressive and big in person. I love it .

I can see Weta doing a Cave Troll bust one day.

Comment

Originally posted by bill59 View Post
                    Thanks Dave . The Smaug bust is very impressive and big in person. I love it .

I can see Weta doing a Cave Troll bust one day.
                    It would have to be pretty epic to beat SS Legendary Scale Bust of him bill.

Comment

That's true. It does look great.

Comment

Great photos of the Gollum mini, the pictures on the weta site never really sold it to me but these sure have.

Comment

Go for it Lammen Gorthaur. He is quite a nice mini.

Comment

The weight of that SS Legendary Scale Bust is incredible just like the weight on the Morgul Lord en Sauron.

Comment

My Lady Galadriel Dol Guldur 1/6 statue

36324286256_38edb8ea4b_h.jpg

35972033410_e37563cf64_h.jpg

36232186161_ffa6794849_h.jpg

36200377442_6549020f74_h.jpg

35972038910_b3420f9696_h.jpg

35560523933_9eb2437fc0_b.jpg

Love it!

Comment

Very nice, Bill. It's one of my favorite pieces from The Hobbit line. I feel it's the best Galadriel that's ever been made.

Comment

Yes, I agree Josh. She is a beauty.

Comment

Really great photos of this beautiful statue!

Bill, is it the lighting or is the phial yellow?

Comment

I'm afraid the Phial is somewhat yellow on mine, Ithildin.

I am hoping someone will be able to advise me on how to get it to look more clear.

I was thinking exposing it to UV light may work, but I'll have to mask off the rest of the figure so the paint doesn't fade.

Anyone here got any ideas?

Comment

That's a shame bill. I hope you can figure it out.

Comment

Thanks, Ithildin. I may have to live with it.

Comment

Working...
                                          X