Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks amazing! Great job.

Comment

Orc from Morc - the middle door lighting up in just phenomenal. Not everybody notices that the middle door lights up once pip makes the huge noise, so it was quite important that Gandalf avoided that door and amazing he identified the stinky evil based on the air flowing thru these doors. I guess orcs dont enjoy a bath

Comment

bill59 Beorn Ithildin Mitheithel Celaglar Thank you very much for your kind comments.I`m happy to own this awesome environment from Kyle. Had made fun to paint it.I always paint with LotR music in the background.Cannot hear this music enough and again and again.

pocketreef
        I`m sure Moria Orcs don`t take a bath at any time.Only if they fall from the Bridge of Khazad-dûm

Comment

Amazing photos my friend
          thanks for sharing!
          "I would have gone with you to the end,into the very fires of mordor"

Comment

Originally posted by watcher View Post
            Amazing photos my friend
            thanks for sharing!
            Thank you watcher . Added a few outdoor pics.

Comment

Amazing photos and paint job!! I love the light feature. It really makes the piece stand out. What kind of bulb did you use? I can not get a similar effect on my version. Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Originally posted by ToyBiz 2 Polystone View Post
                Amazing photos and paint job!! I love the light feature. It really makes the piece stand out. What kind of bulb did you use? I can not get a similar effect on my version. Thanks for sharing!!
                The bulb ia a Led Lamp (with Fireeffect). I have just sent you an email.

Comment

Some new Pictures from an "old" environment.
                  It is (again) Helm`s Deep.There are Photos from this environment posted at the beginning of this Thread but I think that it perhaps doesn`t matter if I share some more inside Pics of my repainted Helm`s Deep.

Comment

thank you!

Comment

One of my favorite repaints of yours.

Comment

Oh yes, I remember it well. Great repaint Orc from Morc.

Comment

Working...
                        X