Orc from Morc - Latest pics: - Isildur - Silent Reflection -

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Plat View Post

On Black Friday i had bought him for only 270 euros incl. shipping.
    That was the best chance ever,i think.
    I know, but I bought Balin's mace, Dwalin's axes and Nori's knives on Weta's black friday sale so I couldn't afford Smaug as well.

Comment

• I hope you get a second chance in the future

Comment

• Looking good Morc!

Comment

• Thanks again for watching my photos and your kind comments.

I like to show you next some pics of my Thorin`s Map Prop Replica.
          A few years ago I worked on a lighting to make the Moon Runes visible in the dark.
          But it was not so good as I imagined it to be cause each lamp of the lighting could be seen through the map.
          Today I made a complete new lighting and I think it is good now. The lighting behind the Runes consists of 40 Led lamps powered with three batteries.Originally this thing was intended as a Christmas lighting.
          The Map is located behind glass in a (cheap) frame.

Comment

• Very cool.
            Great idea to use batteries for the led lights to bring the brightness down.

Comment

• I really like your idea to show the Moon Runes Great!

Comment

• Hello Uli,
                that was a fantastic idea and it looks terrific.
                Many thanks for sharing these pictures with us.
                The Argonath. Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old. My kin.

Comment

• Morc, that looks really terrific!

Great idea, I'm glad you kept at it until you got it the way you like it.

Comment

• Very impressive – great job Orc from Morc.

Comment

• Thanks friends -

Now I have to look for the right place to present the Map and that will be a difficult task.

Comment

• Fantastic job my friend!
                        "I would have gone with you to the end,into the very fires of mordor"

Comment

• Ok, now that map with the runes showing is awesome. Well done!

Comment

• @ Watcher - @ egel Thank you very much for your comments.

Today I got the Gate to Erebor environment which I have ordered two days ago. That was the fastest delivery I ever got from Weta.
                            I just shoot some fast pictures.Will perhaps shoot more pics outside when the weather will become better.

Comment

• Orc, your talent for using light and shade to highlight details is awesome!

Comment

• Congrats Morc!

Comment

• Wonderful photos

Comment

• @ Radagast - @ Ithildin - @ goldring

Thanks for your comments.

I think it`s not wrong to show you some more pics.

Last edited by Orc from Morc; 12th January 2017, 07:08.

Comment

• It really is amazing how just a little change in light changes the look of the whole piece.

Comment

• Hello Uli,
                                        thank you very much for so many wonderful pictures.
                                        The Argonath. Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old. My kin.

Comment

• Such great pictures. They really do show the greatness of this environment

Comment

Working...
                                          X