The Bowman's Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Congrats! It's looking great.

    Comment


    • The Palantir courtyard actually looks nice as a standalone piece with the figurines on it. Cool addition to your collection!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
        Congrats! It's looking great.
        Thanks Ithildin!

        Originally posted by Foedhrass View Post
        The Palantir courtyard actually looks nice as a standalone piece with the figurines on it. Cool addition to your collection!
        Thank you Foedhrass!

        Comment


        • That new Hobbit Hole looks great! I am happy to say I have one on the way.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Radagast View Post
            That new Hobbit Hole looks great! I am happy to say I have one on the way.
            Congrats! It is a really nice Hobbit Hole.

            Comment


            • The 1:30 scale Dol Guldur North Courtyard.


              Last edited by The Bowman; 13th September 2017, 14:08.

              Comment


              • The 1:30 scale Dol Guldur South Courtyard.




                Now I just need the Colonnade.

                Comment


                • Congrats on getting this new line! Once it's complete it will be an eye-catcher for sure.
                  "Not all who wander are lost"


                  Comment


                  • Last edited by Vicksken; 14th September 2017, 03:51. Reason: Sorry, got an error and created a double post
                    "Not all who wander are lost"


                    Comment


                    • So little and so tiny and yet so much detail thanks for showing us Bowman and congratulations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
                        Congrats on getting this new line! Once it's complete it will be an eye-catcher for sure.
                        Thanks Vicksken! It certainly will.

                        Originally posted by Nocturno The Dark Shadow View Post
                        So little and so tiny and yet so much detail thanks for showing us Bowman and congratulations.
                        Thank you Noc! The Weta team is doing an amazing job with this line.

                        Comment


                        • The 1:30 scale Dol Guldur Colonnade.






                          Just need some more figures!

                          Comment


                          • Looks great Bowman.

                            Comment


                            • Very nice . Congrats Bowman .

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                                Looks great Bowman.
                                Thanks Ithildin!

                                Originally posted by bill59 View Post
                                Very nice . Congrats Bowman .
                                Thank you bill59!

                                Comment


                                • Congratulations Bowman.

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Nocturno The Dark Shadow View Post
                                    Congratulations Bowman.
                                    Thanks Noc!

                                    Comment


                                    • These are fantastic pictures.
                                      My congratulation to the complete 1:30 scale Dol Guldur Colonnade.
                                      The Argonath. Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old. My kin.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Anduin View Post
                                        These are fantastic pictures.
                                        My congratulation to the complete 1:30 scale Dol Guldur Colonnade.
                                        Thank you Anduin!

                                        Comment


                                        • Congratulations Bowman! That set is so impressive. (and tempting )

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X