N2Darkness's Display rooms - New Room pics on Page #23! New Video on #27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N2Darkness View Post

That's pretty cool! How did you get a hold of Daniel? Did you message him here?
    On FB. He's always kind enough to give a 10 line answer for a 1 line question. I feel bad when he does, but he assures that he enjoys talking about the stuff.
    IG: @randy_bagginses

Comment

Thank you my friend! Just finished the rest of the molding, so hopefully a new collection video coming soon.
      Looking forward to that!

Comment

WOW ... THIS IS AMAZING .... YOU LIVE IN WA TOO?!?! ACCEPTING VISITING DWARFS? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bslayer8 View Post
          WOW ... THIS IS AMAZING .... YOU LIVE IN WA TOO?!?! ACCEPTING VISITING DWARFS? LOL
          Thank you

As of now I'm hiding inside my hobbit hole waiting for the pandemic to end so as of now "no visitors, well wishers, or distance relations are allowed in!"

Maybe someday after the world rights itself.

Also, received miniature Bilbo today. Great little piece.
          2020-07-22 19_Fotor.jpg
          Last edited by N2Darkness; 23 July 2020, 19:13.
          https://www.instagram.com/n2darkness/

Comment

Great picture.Bilbo fits perfect to the Front of Bag End.

Would be great if Weta could work on a Diorama, - Gandalf and Bilbo sitting in Front of Bag End with Gandalf forming a sailing ship with Tobacco smoke...

Comment

Originally posted by Orc from Morc View Post
              Great picture.Bilbo fits perfect to the Front of Bag End.

Would be great if Weta could work on a Diorama, - Gandalf and Bilbo sitting in Front of Bag End with Gandalf forming a sailing ship with Tobacco smoke...

Smoke ship made out of see-through resin or vinyl?

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post

Smoke ship made out of see-through resin or vinyl?
                I think see-through clear (white) Resin could work. Same material that looked like water at the Arwen and Frodo and Ringwraith at the Ford.

Comment

Originally posted by Thranduil View Post

Looking forward to that!
                  Found some time to try and make a video. Not the best as the camera is a little shaky, but works for now.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Comment

Amazing N2D. Just saw it.
                    IG: @randy_bagginses

Comment

Gorgeous. A fantastic display of a wonderful collection. Very well done N2D.

Did you make the Bag End front for you Weta old Bilbo mini yourself?

It works really well.

Comment

Great update,thanks that we can take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by bill59 View Post
                          Gorgeous. A fantastic display of a wonderful collection. Very well done N2D.

Did you make the Bag End front for you Weta old Bilbo mini yourself?

It works really well.
                          Thanks Bill, glad you liked it.

I did. I totally stole the idea from crazytrain. It's still very much a "work in progress" and plan to add foliage and static grass.

Comment

It's a great idea. I'm sure I'll be ordering crazytrain version.

I'm looking forward to seeing how yours turns out though.

Comment

Looks great N2D - out of curiosity, what size is the base you have him on at the moment??

Comment

Every time I see a video of your collection, N2, I say variations of the same thing . . . it's absolutely stunning. Thank you for sharing!

And that Aeglos . . .
                                "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
                                ~~Thorin Oakenshield

Comment

Found some time to try and make a video. Not the best as the camera is a little shaky, but works for now.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Very moving with the music Andrew.
                                  You should put a couple still shots of the room before you began, all your beautiful work gets lost by the collection.

Comment

Looks amazing ! One of the most beautiful collection of Lotr i have seen very well displayed and really nice pieces !

Comment

Originally posted by crazytrain View Post
                                      Looks great N2D - out of curiosity, what size is the base you have him on at the moment??
                                      As my space is limited to where I wanted him (on my book shelf) the base is 8.5" x 13.5" and a height on 9".
                                      2020-08-03 14.29.07.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Thranduil View Post

Very moving with the music Andrew.
                                        You should put a couple still shots of the room before you began, all your beautiful work gets lost by the collection.
                                        Thanks! I agree, most people are after seeing the collection and few appreciate the infrastructure and design details. Perhaps I'll make another short slideshow of the room before and after to show the amount of work that really went into the room.

Comment

As my space is limited to where I wanted him (on my book shelf) the base is 8.5" x 13.5" and a height on 9".
                                          2020-08-03 14.29.07.jpg
                                          Great, thanks. The one I have planned will be somewhat bigger

Comment

Working...
                                          X